Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 So-Ra-No-Wo-To - Minitokyo

So-Ra-No-Wo-To

Tagged under

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Anyone watching this series? It just started airing in Jan '10 for winter season.
The similarities to K-on! is pretty obvious... ggsubs calls it "military k-on" lol
5 girls, music
heck even the characters look the same
felicia- mio (who happens to sound like nagi from Nyan Koi)
felicia- mugi
kanata- yui (looks AND personality so similar ;_;)
kureha- azusa (again, looks AND personality)
noeru- ok she's the odd one out but is a bit like yuki from haruhi, with her own quirks; my fav char so far LOL

Like K-on! there's a lot of moe, but it seems like it will be much more serious later on, and the French setting is interesting, too.
Definitely looking foward to how this turns out...

edit: can a mod move this to In-depth Discussions Forum? sorry made a mistake when posting

I DONT KNOW

hey guys,
i

Yeah, it honestly does seem a lot like K-ON. Hopefully, it isn't some slice of life one again though, and actually develops a story,

it does seem more serious than k-on, but so far no solid plotline

i think so too

DymedAnGel

DymedAnGel

~Character Illustrator~

I've watched the first three episodes, and I think it has potential to be something pretty good. After the third episodes, especially, I'm looking forward to seein what the next one holds.

hehe...Military K-ON though LOL... still attracting me...love the first episode.

I personally love it. It's like a mix between K-ON (just how the characters look. really.) and Haibane Renmei, only less deep. Still good.

The difference between the original design and the anime design is so big it's ridiculous. This picture explains it all. lol

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/617640/akiyama_mio-cosplay-crossover-filicia_heideman-fil

well the series has ended
i thought it was pretty good, had its share of drama and violence with all the "cutesy slife of life"

i'm gonna watch when i have tym ! >.> Been BUSY SINCE EVER '

now that you say it k-on definately but it is awesome, loved k-on too!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.