Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problem with uploading scans - Minitokyo

Problem with uploading scans

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I tried to upload scans just now, but somehow my session got crashed. I tried to upload the same scans 4-5 times already, and it is still the same. I even tried to upload other scans, but my session is still crashed. I even try using other browser (Mozilla Firefox, I used Google Chrome at first) and I still face the same problems. I do not know what is the cause of the problem: my internet connection or this site. It was still okay when I tried to upload my first three scans today.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Sounds a lot like this bug: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t66390
Also it sounds like the problem may be intermittent; if you try again, are you able to upload?

I did try again today and yes, I did managed to upload my remaining scans. However, I did face similar problem again two-three times during the uploading process. I think someone need to check this problem.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.