Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Strange Love - Minitokyo

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Love is a blessing and a curse. It is full of heart ache and smiles.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Raven can I get another hug and some kisses!

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

hugs Uber a hug and another bag of Hershey's Kisses~ These candies are good.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Thanx Black Bird...Now that's Real Love! ^.~

GreenRebel

Lonesome

Hell, to think that the perfect guy would be gay hehe

I cannot promise you a fairy tale but i can be sure to give you a happy ending

Hmm Green that depends upon whom you call the perfect guy. If you call me the perfect guy nah I'm straight and all for the ladies. I just give certain friends hugs cause they my bros.

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

owl city is a band right? Anyway, nice poem.
That's it, love can be the best thing of the world, but can be the worst too. You have to learn with its worse side to try to reach the best side.

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

yeah I've been busy...but I do check in once every...year? XD
and it wasn''t a poem? :O
sounded poetic enough...
was a good one ^^

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Love is a four letter word.......

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

. . . i dont think i deserve tht kind of love frm any guy. . . . . . .

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

I love my sexy sonja she's hot ...

hey guys,
i

This reminds me of my own experience with strange love. I love this guy and he seems to have feelings for me but we aren't together right now. I miss him very much. Love is indeed bittersweet.

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

Quote by EternalStarThis reminds me of my own experience with strange love. I love this guy and he seems to have feelings for me but we aren't together right now. I miss him very much. Love is indeed bittersweet.

gosh don't i understand that feeling... it's things like that.. that give me the want to make stuff like this

Signature

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

evry thing has a reaction,

u myt not expect it coming,

but it has...

obviously evrythng went perfectly,

but unexpctedly, all went wrong...

u can nvr bring back somethng tht has been broken...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

SAFDSADFASDGSDG

who needs love

WOW~
is too long to read

kumang

kumang

...its snowing...

hm..somehow. I remember, a girl and a boy. In primary school on the first day, the boy were sitting behind the girl.they were in the same class along their primary (6 years) before go to high school. The girl go to different high school. It was only 1 years later the girl comes to the high school the boy attending and join in, and unexpectedly they were in the same class and sitting in front of the boy..throughout their high school (4 years).

Ironically, they might only spoke less then 10 lines though out those 10 years. It was later when the girl know that the guy actually likes her bit never tell his feeling.

Now...? the time is different. they both continue their study, different places and it feels lonely.. what a beautiful friendship it might be if in that 10 years, for every day they spoke 10 lines, instead of 10 lines for 10 years...

Love is my breath....!O-O

Wow. That's pretty deep and true C.C. I'd experienced two of them and they were not pretty at the end.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

i guess love is strange, can;t help it though... like i always tell my friends, once u put your emotions outside and counts on someone else, anythin can happen

now:lovey-dovey....

i have to agree

LoL.........

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.