You and weather~~

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Azh

Azh

yaoi fans

Cancel

I live in a tropical country. In the dry season I would love to go outside and lazing around in my veranda. But it's really hot and thank god for Air Conditioning I won't get sweaty. Now we're in rainy season, it's rain pretty much every day. I like rain actually, but if it's this much my city would get flood. Although theres no snow, it's quite cold outside, I pretty much wears sweater and jacket every day and I still would end up with a cold. The very good thing about this wet season is that I can always have a hot shower (in my place it's pretty much just for cold weather).

So, that's my story about the weather in my city, and how about yours?

Signature Image

Cancel

Well mine is pretty easy. I live in Oklahoma and for the past month its been at the highest 40 degrees out. We've had lots of snow and its still out there. Believe we had about 13 inches of snow on chistmas eve so we were all snowed in. It was the first blizzard in about 43 years they said lol. It's just now starting to get a little warmer, but I know it wont last. It has been nice, but I'm tired of it now.

Azh

Azh

yaoi fans

Cancel

WOW, it must be really tough, I would be dead in a place that cold. Although I would love to play in the snow at least once ^^.

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

I don't know where to begin about my weather. one day it's warm, the next, cold. a few times it's rainy, snowing, icing. there's an old saying around these parts that if you don't like the weather then just wait for the next day. it's so true. even in the summer it's like super hot one day and then bam it's like 70 weather the next. I think living right up close to the mountains that could be why I have such an interesting climate change so much

Undertaker:Kuroshitsuji: How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

Signature

sibaroque

sibaroque

it's me...

Cancel

my country has the same weather with you.. i think we have the same country.. :D

Cancel

i like warmish weather.... like in springtime

• Mar 02, 2010
Cancel

i like spring...

• Mar 08, 2010
Cancel

yeah, share the love for spring earthshine

• Mar 08, 2010
Cancel

winter = rain & snow
spring = rain
summer = sun and sometimes rain

• Mar 28, 2010
Cancel

Ya it pretty well rounded here sunny,rain, and cloudy.Hotter this year tho

• Apr 14, 2010
Cancel

Spring- the feeling that your floating. Fall- when the trees apear to die... but do not.

Cancel

i like fall/autumn cuz my birthday is in that season...i like mostly cool weathers

Cancel

T___T It snowed today.. I hate the weather where I live. it's ridiculous... and scary too. baaaad weather t----t

• Apr 28, 2010
Cancel

hot.
super SUNNY this day.
but the skies tonight
says its about to rain sooner or later :)
tropical.

• Apr 29, 2010
Cancel

i love snow <3

• Apr 30, 2010

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Cancel

I live in Sydney, Australia, so the weather here is quite different. Summer reaches up to 47 degrees celcius max and we get sunburnt pretty easily even with cloud cover. Its hardly ever stuffy/humid - the heat just burns. Despite that I think everyone here loves going to the pools/beaches. Beaches are always packed when its hot. I can go through a tub of sun lotion in a month.

For me, winter is considered cold. It's a massive difference since 3/4 of the year - the weather is warm. At the moment its autumn here and i'm already wearing a jumper even though its only 20 degrees celcius lol. I love winter though, ever since I've been going to Perisher and Threadbo to go snowboarding.

All in all, I love the Australian weather. :D

• May 02, 2010

AppleInsight

AppleInsight

-A Little Apple in Sight-

Cancel

Mostly in the valley, we get lots of sunshine and sometimes rain. I just love those days where the sky is so blue and the trees are really green. Its all bright and sunny and its like a perfect day at the park where it isn't so hot and has a cooling breeze blowing through.

• May 06, 2010

KitoMinatoro

KitoMinatoro

Shadow Fox

Cancel

I like the fall, but that means that winter is around the corner. I hate winter! I get really sick of the snow. The one good thing is that we get snow days for school! Yay!

• May 08, 2010
Cancel

Quote by angelxxuanI don't know where to begin about my weather. one day it's warm, the next, cold. a few times it's rainy, snowing, icing. there's an old saying around these parts that if you don't like the weather then just wait for the next day. it's so true. even in the summer it's like super hot one day and then bam it's like 70 weather the next. I think living right up close to the mountains that could be why I have such an interesting climate change so much

OMG I have the same issue with the weather here, 2 days ago there was slush/hail, now it's like sunny and hot. -_-;

• May 09, 2010
Cancel

I like Winter for its holiday then Spring for the weather

Cancel

MMMM
i live in the desert, so its really hot in the summer, and so cold during the winter D8
and in spring the weather will be at its freakiest, cus it goes back and forth from hot to cold, to just right, to hot , back to cold
its really weird :O

• May 13, 2010
Cancel

The weather here is moody o.o
but It's 20/24 hr hot n sunny ==""

and it rains raarley! not every year btw =/
plus.. I haven't seen snow in reality .___.

• May 15, 2010

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Cancel

In california, it's sunny in the summer and somewhat in the fall and it's kinda cold in the winter when like, ice particles form on the grass (then you can kick it and all the snow flies up like dust!), and then in spring, it usually rains, and the weather becomes sorta bipolar

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Cancel

Usually we have four seasons in one day~ it's so unpredictable what the weather will do~ but this past week it's just been raining non-stop ==

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.