Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 You and weather~~ - Minitokyo

You and weather~~

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

lol that must be bad, Whisper-Lullaby, but chances are it probably depends on what you think of rain~

Anyway, it's summer now, the air is hot and the breeze is on, and another thing about me and weather, weather determines a lot about my mood. When it's sunny I let loose, and when it's winter I feel relaxed, and when it's spring I feel like I'm very content and ectastic =) I can never tell what it's like in fall because Fall's mixed up and that's when we have school @_@

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

with great seasonality, my country is favorable for human to live.
however, since there is a problem about global warming, my country turns more and more hot now....

We have a really hot climate. I live in Baku. We usually have very hot summer, soft winter, rainy spring and sunny autumn. Summer is very hot x_x In July it's usually from 35 to 40 degrees.

Who in the world am I? This is a really great puzzle! (c) Alice in Wonderland

Geez that IS HOT! I think I would never go out in those temps especially if there was humidity.

Well mine is pretty easy. I live in Oklahoma and for the past month its been at the highest 40 degrees out. We've had lots of snow and its still out there. Believe we had about 13 inches of snow on chistmas eve so we were all snowed in. It was the first blizzard in about 43 years they said lol. It's just now starting to get a little warmer, but I know it wont last. It has been nice, but I'm tired of it now.

???? ^^ ?.?""

Washington~~ So...the weather tends to follow the seasons. :D But summer can be a little late to start though~

it's about 36 degrees out there......so it's really hot
thanks to the air conditioner too==
it gets a bit better when it rains...but sometimes it just gets humid......

SkyJack7234

SkyJack7234

Mugiwara no Laura

I live in Oregon, so I get a lot of rain, but it has it's days.

"Don't sleep while I'm pointing my finger at you!" ~ Miles Edgeworth

My country is hot most of the times

I love rainy and snowy and I hate wind.....

WolfCAT

WolfCAT

THE AWESOME SAUCE

I live in Australia. When most people picture my country they think sun, surf and a white sandy beaches. However, I live in Melbourne, the city of all four seasons in a single day. It might be sunny and bright in the morning and bucketing and hailing in the afternoon...and that's spring O____o

As a meterological nerd. I LOVE IT!

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

Well, I lived in Indonesian and looks like we are from the same country. Of course we have same weather here, but I think it's dry season here, not rainy season :) Everytime I get out to go to the college, it's very hot, but AC in my class saved my life.... :)

everyone loves the AC huh, haha. my country too. in my country we have a running season joke. we have 4 seasons: shopping, rainy, hot and hotter. haha, and the predicted weather for the next 400 years is hot humid and wet, so everytime the weather report on the news comes out, they can always replay the same segment over and over again. HAHA :D

adelopium

adelopium

SCURVY SGURD

my place is hot and cold randomly. no matter the season, month, day or time, the sky might be cloud free yet freezing cold or the opposite; overcast and muggy. The weather is my nemesis in this city. i never seem to be well yet never seem to have a severe sickness. thus i feel out of sorts all the time thanks to windy days and stifling nights with crickets chirping....

Think of the world.

THINGY

THINGY

Fighting Boredom

I'm in California... so it's either hot,sunny, or warm... and we rarely get rain*except for this last week*... and thank GOD for the Santa Ana winds. The nights are cool...... EXCEPT in summer, it's freaking hot at night that I sleep on the bare wooden floor.

The thing is... although the types of happiness one can experience are limited, there are unlimited variations of misfortunes.
*Fooly Cooly*
Signature

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Hello fellow Indonesian, I think we're facing the same season here....
But what is worst than Merapi here....

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

It's cold and dry at my place. Driving me crazy

My place is cold, too.

Senseless101

Senseless101

Sense me

I live in a tropical country (Philippines)
So basically its hot in here. There are times when its cold (-ber months and rainy season).

But today... its cloudy... I like it... not too hot and at the same time not too cold ;D

We currently have winter and I hate the cold. but in a few months, it is summer again and then my mood rises again

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

Hawaii - so, it's as you'd expect. A lot of sun and breeze, fairly wonderful weather so I enjoy it. Sitting under trees in the backyard and playing by the river, also in our backyard, haha. But it also gets rainy... and I still like going outside. It can easily be said I don't much enjoy sitting indoors sometimes.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

i like a cold weather more than a hot one.. although im near the equator

i like rain

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.