Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto wallpaper what to add... - Minitokyo

Naruto wallpaper what to add...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

So i recently added a naruto wallpaper but it could be too over filtered which was why it was deleted. But anyways.
What would improve this wallpaper or what faults or things do you not like when you see it?
http://i45.tinypic.com/2jes93q.jpg

Signature Image

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Well your idea is good and I like the water idea. I would take out the ground and the trees they kinda look out of place and dont really match anything in this wall. They look a little to much like a simple color brush than a tree.

I would also extent and make your water cover more area and just have a moon and water to simplify this wall and make the moon reflect over the water with a night sky background.

I would redo your lightning, because half the lightning is white which looks more realistic and the other half is blue which make it unrealistic and out of place with the lighting and just give it a brush look.

I would also redo your night sky background it looks a little to much like a blue and black gradient with a few dots on it right now. I would find a nice night sky brush with some discreet stars but not to much where its to busy and over does it. I would also find some brushes or stock photos of clouds to blend in with the background to make it look more realistic.

I would also filter your moon and put some color and textures on it to give it a little more magical look to match the brightness of the water and lighting. I would maybe duplicate your base layer (your original picture of your moon) and then put it on top of it and filter it with paint daubs and put it on a low opacity, it gives it a little more animated look. I would also give it a more blue look with either a texture or use inner or outer glow with a light bright blue, but on a low opacity you dont want it to distract from
the moon and your main character.

And I also agree you should tone down on your filters on the water, a little is good but to much it looks unrealistic and doesn't match the character or any other items in the wall.

I would also take the red off of his eyes, it makes it look kinda messy because it doesn't look very well done. I do like your idea though but it just doesn't look good in this wall I think.

I hope this helps some, and if you have any questions or any more advise I will be happy to help..*smiles*.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Yes that helps a lot!
I really lovee the moon reflecting on the water idea and I agree the lighting is a bit over filtered and looks a bit unrealistic I'll do that over.
And the thanks for the idea of adding texture to the sky I'll add a newer one on here a bit later on.
I'll message you when I have an updated one.
Thanks.

Signature Image

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Aww your welcome for the help. Im happy my advise helped you and im sure it will be great..*smiles*.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Like they said the water looks nice and all but the back doesn't quite fit. With the look of the water and such I think you could even get away with making the back scenery like an icy and snowy theme. Like the upper portion of the water looks a bit chilly like also, which I think would look nice if the ground behind that and such was in a cooler theme. lol my 2cents i guess.

this is very nice but may be u can remove the weird looking trees away maybe u can also add some partial cursed mark on it :P i am a big fan of sasuke uchiha i still supporting him

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.