Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bonjour / Bonsoir ! - Minitokyo

Bonjour / Bonsoir !

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Nyaou

Nyaou

Alias "Nyu"

I'm french and i'm not bilingual >>
In short.. I like drawing, reading..
You can ask me something, if you want !=)

In french ->

Je suis fran

Le présent n'est qu'une future partie du passé.

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey there, welcome to minitokyo. Oh my gosh awesome your french, ive always wanted to go to france and ive always wanted to learn french im going to try and take french classes next semester. Oh yay you like drawing and reading to. Im a art major so I love to draw are you going to upload any of your works here .? Make sure you read the policy on Indy Art if you do I wouldn't want your work to be deleted for any reason. And yay what all books do you read .? With me I love romance novels there my third addiction after anime and manga..lol. If you ever need anything or have any questions you can always ask me I love helping out in any way I can. Well once again welcome to minitokyo..*smiles*.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

greetings and welcome Nyaou. the only french I know is one saying that my grandfather taught me from his days in war, it's something mean and cussing so well can't really post it none. but glad to have you around, I don't know of many french people so it's glad to have new life appearing. have fun and if have any problems/questions just ask

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Nyaou

Nyaou

Alias "Nyu"

Good luck if you take french classes next semester ! ( If you have difficulties, I could help you =) )
I can upload my works here.. Yes, good idea ! But ( now ) I always do drawings with pencils, I have to handle toshop. ( Colorisation * ) ><
I read mangas " Chobits, Tokko, Rose Hip Rose.. " and school's books like : Albert Camus, Nathalie Sarraute, Voltaire, Maupassant.. And I like that x)
Specially Voltaire or Maupassant ( " Boule de Suif " ), I like also.. Jules Vernes, J. K. Rowling..
Moreover, I'm movie enthusiast :)
Thank you for the reception !

In french ->

Bonne chance si tu prends anglais le prochaine semestre ! ( Si tu as des difficult

thingperson

thingperson

Aww your welcome..*hugs*. Aww thanks so much for the offer to help me on my french when I take it later that's so sweet of you..*hugs*.

Well if you decided to upload your works here just make sure you read the Minitokyo Policy on Doujinshi's. Because I wouldn't want you to upload your work for it to be deleted..*smiles*. Oh me to I love drawing just about anything but I usually draw only in my Art classes because im so busy. But I try to do fanart when I can..hehe.

Oh wow you read Chobits, ive wanted to but I didn't know if the plot was good or not but if its romantic I might hehe. Oh so cool you like J.K Rowling that means you like Harry Potter .? I use to be such a big fan..lol. But im a Hermonie and Harry fan so im kinda pissed at Harry Potter now..lol.

and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

wow Nyaou I'm most impressed, not only do you share it in english, but to take the time to share it in your own native language, that is most unique around here, you are the first person I have ever seen do that. I bet a lot of people are thankful to have such a nice person around them that would bother to do such a thing

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Nyaou

Nyaou

Alias "Nyu"

thingperson :

You'll take it, if you want, my msn add for your french study ! =)
Piouf.. " Minitokyo Policy " will give me some reading ! x)
Yes I like Harry Potter, especially J.K Rowling's writing. But I avoid reading, again, his books to don't be bored by H.P xD

FR->
Tu prendras, si tu veux, mon msn pour tes cours de fran

thingperson

thingperson

Aww thank you so much..*hugs*. Oh so true her books were good but I just dont like how she did some of her ending books for Harry Potter..lol.

Signature

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

hi ^^ Nyaou nice to meet you >_<
welcome to mT>_<
have fun ^^b

Nyaou

Nyaou

Alias "Nyu"

Sendok :
Thank you =)
Nice to meet you too :)

Thingperson :
You'te right ! It was so.. Evident >__<
I heard that she wrote this end for fans ! o_O

umetoplum

Freelance Shinigami

Allo there! Welcome to Minitokyo! :DDD

"No matter what, we're standing on our path."

Nyaou

Nyaou

Alias "Nyu"

Thanks you Umetoplum and Doo7749 !

Doo7749 :
It's nice to try to speak french =) [ C'est sympa d'essayer de parler fran

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.