Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "The thread you were trying to post in was not found." - Minitokyo

"The thread you were trying to post in was not found."

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I recently went to try to make a post on the forum called "First Letter Last Letter 17" and it tells me that the threat I am trying to post in was not found. What happened to it?

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

The thread is still there its here First Letter Last Letter 17 and it let me post in it.

It may have been when you saw the post and had the window up you would be for example the second person to post and when you came back later and tried to post it says thread could not be found because later other people are the 2nd, 3rd, and etc. to post.

This happened to me once when I kept a thread open in my windows for hours and came back and tired to post it said that but when I refreshed the page and saw how many people posted in the time I had the window up again it worked.

I hoped this helped some..*smiles*.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Yeah but that isn't the same one. the one I am talking about was the one I started. here is the link

http://forum.minitokyo.net/t66221

thingperson

thingperson

Its not in any of the Off Discussion section. All I see if your last one that was closed. All I can think of is that it was talked out and old so somebody started a new one.

and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

star I also saw that the other topic was still able to be posted to as well. sometimes severs have hiccups. but around here posts are closed at or around 500 automatically. but since the off topic place is so busy and there is a cut off point to be about a week, so the post is probably too old like thingperson mentioned and another one created. it still appears to be ongoing so just play in that now

BuBbLeS!

Signature

thingperson

thingperson

It could be also because just about every forum has a basket category where moderators will put deleted topics off the main page that haven't been answered in a certain amount of time. This way the forum is keep clean of all inactive topics.

Signature

Well considering that it started two weeks ago and the last post was 6 days ago.. and this problem started right after that last post(I tried to post it 6 days ago when it came), it wasn't that old, especially since another thing I started is on it's 3rd and a half week spot and still going... but ok

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.