Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can this be consider a wallpaper? - Minitokyo

Can this be consider a wallpaper?

Tagged under

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I am really new to this kind of stuff, it says that if I am not sure about my wallpaper quality I can post it here first..i am a beginner, anyway i like this work of mine and i don't know if this can be consider a qualified quality wallie or not.. So i need your guys opinion.. I took this from a manga though.
^^ Just let me know if this can upload to minitokyo.. I'll really appreciate for a reply Thank you.

Here is the original http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u268/beloved_bucket/hidaritehidarite_no_love_letter_pg0.jpg
Here is the Wallpaper http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u268/beloved_bucket/minitokyo-1.jpg

HeiSlash

HeiSlash

Beginner

Well, since I`m a beginner in the wallpaper art I`m not sure if it will help.
I liked the general idea for the wall, the colors you used and the text, but that floral brush you used on the uperleft is kinda looks out of place because it`s like "Where this come from?" you could make it from the bottom to the up part of the wall or put it more to the left with more brushes. And the head of the male character I can see the edges from the extracting, on the girl you put some lights effect so it soften the edges, so maybe do the same with the man I don`t know but it needs you to work on it.
Like I said I`m newer with walls so maybe what I wrote won`t help to much but that`s the impression I get seeing your wall. ^^

Signature

Be what you want. Live for yourself

Halls

Rwar

I haven't submitted any wallpapers and i'm still fairly new at this but just by reading the rules i don't think it meets the minimum quality requirements for the gallery.
It looks like you just used the original scan, enlarged it and just placed some brushes and text over it. The higher ups might nail you for lack of effort and say its low quality or poor extraction. There might also be the issue of 'brush-whoring' but i'm not sure about that.

On the other hand though, I do like your idea. If you vectored in some colour there would be a significant improvement already. I also agree with Heislash with the brush on the top left. You could put it near the bottom or have it up the wall like some vines. And you should also make the words stand out more.

My two cents, I hope it helps :D

chopstix07

Kintoki

It might be taken off as low-quality because it;s a manga scan. A scan shouldn't really be used, unless it's vectored because of the quality it usually comes in. You should also try to make more of a background/blend of colours or something.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.