Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Groups joined, but not showing on user page - Minitokyo

Groups joined, but not showing on user page

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Astara

Astara

Scanner, Artistic

I joined 3 groups and they show under my groups pulldown, but on my user page, it says 'No groups joined'.

So what's the scoop? Why the difference?

Am I joined as the pulldown suggests, or am I in no groups as the userpage suggests?

*confused*
(thanks)
A*A

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well you're a member of one now. if you are an "aspirant member" this means that a mod/admin of said group has to accept you and then you become a member. also some groups don't have a button, like the one on your profile has now, if they don't have this, then it won't appear on your user page either. hope this helps clears things up, if not I'll try my best to go into another angle ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Astara

Astara

Scanner, Artistic

Got it -- all I saw was the 'leave group' option after I joined and I thought that was it. But now I understand the difference. Thanks!

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Groups without an avatar will nto show up on your userpage :)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.