Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon or Hero or House of Flying Daggers - Minitokyo

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon or Hero or House of Flying Daggers

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

weee~ XD hope this isnt done yet hehehe

i choose Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, plot, story, action scenes etc is good

i like the cinematic effects of hero tho XD i love the color changes to convey what a specific character saw in that situation, and to convey emotions of the scene...

haven't seen house of flying daggers yet (but i will) heh! takeshi kaneshiro is HAWT! XD

Signature Image

I choose...dunno. I've seen Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon before, but haven't seen Hero and House Of Flying Daggers so I don't know what I'll choose.

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

def Hero ... the scenery is just breathtaking.

I wasn't really too impressed with Crouching Tiger, and I've never seen House so I can't comment there. Hero, on the other hand, is an awesome movie notwithstanding its communistic philosophy bent. I love the use of color in it.

And it is kind of amusing that both me and my girlfriend find Broken Sword to be one hot dude, especially in the red "calligraphy in slo-mo during the arrow attack" scene :P

Due to Minitokyo's policies, I will no longer be submitting any wallpapers or scans to this site.

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

Hero is very good, but i prefer Crouching Tiger... why? I don't know to explain...
I don't watch House of Flying Daggers yeat :sweat:

Signature

Furikuu

Furikuu

Giant Panda

Well aren't House of a Thousand Daggers and Hero directed by the same guy? I can't wait to see Daggers, since Hero was a most excellent film :D

Signature Image

Hero just came out in America last month. Actually, 1-2 years ago when Hero first came out, I was saving my money to buy a region free DVD player. I just bought the player about 6 months ago :P. I haven't seen House of Flying Daggers, but I've seen the other two and I liked both very much.

fyi: Japan is calling House of Flying Daggers => "Lovers" instead.
http://www.apple.com/jp/quicktime/trailers/wb/lovers_large.html. Interesting.

"May the aquisition of wealth no longer be your driving force." - freshblueO2

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish." - Mother Teresa

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

XD i like house of flying daggers better , more dramatic :p

Signature Image

Of the 3, Hero is my top choice, with CTHD at second and House of Flying Daggers a very close third.

I went with Hero. With Crouching Tiger/ Hidden Dragon, I was under the impression that it was an American made movie in the style of Chinese movies. However, when I went to the theater and watched it, I learned it was an actual Chinese movie. However, the action, etc. seemed watered down compared to other Chinese movies I had seen. Hero on the other hand was exactly what I was expecting and was, in my opinion, just the right mixture of storyline and action.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

me like hero...
so cool film...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

what i like the most in hero is the colors XD it's a very close second to CTHD for me...

anybody seen "the touch"? that one sucked XD lol

Signature Image

i personally didnt like any of those three. im pretty much an avid hater of anything zhang yimou has made recently so i guess if i had to choose id go with crouching tiger.

RahXephon

the Professor

Hero is very visually and musically artistic. Quality is excellent. So I like this one more then the other 2.

Eep. ^_^' I've only seen Hero, so I can't vote yet. But I liked it a lot. The colours and action were nice (my favourite was the initial yellow-gold... I liked Long Sky of the Spear the best XD).

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon is probably my pick. Hero ain't just a movie - it's art. Haven't seen House of the Flying Daggers though my friend tells me it doesn't/can't compare to Hero.

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Didn't see House of Flying Daggers yet, but I saw both Hero and cthd, and I'd have to say CTHD is winning right now =)

Signature

I've only seen Hero and Crouching Tiger out of those three. Both were good, but I like Crouching Tiger the most.

Signature

i havnt seen hero but both crouching tigger hidden dragon and house of flyng daggers was good but i perfer crouchin tiger hidden dreag. but when i saw it when it came out in taiwan many people had bashed house of flying daggers

i never seen hero but both crouching tiger hidden dragon and house of flying daggers were well done but i perfer crouching tiger hidden dragon( the story line was better) but when house of flying daggers was out in taiwan it got bashed majoryly

pano4th

Captain Fabulous

Hero is my fav. Crouching Tiger totally raised the bar when it came out but Hero raised it again. I mean action scenes aside, the cinematography is just beautiful, the story is compelling, and the plot is intriguing (yes there is a difference between plot and story- take a film studies class).

I am ashamed to say that I have not seen House of Flying Daggers BUT that will change asap.

"De goggles! Dey do nothing!"
-McBain (as Radioactive Man)

[Hispanime]

Haven't seen House of Flying Daggers, but I like Hero more than Crouching Tiger.

Signature Image

h4nz0

h4nz0

-=Fourth Horseman Famine=-

Quote by tAtEkAnEweee~ XD hope this isnt done yet hehehe
i choose Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, plot, story, action scenes etc
is good
i like the cinematic effects of hero tho XD i love the color changes to
convey what a specific character saw in that situation, and to convey
emotions of the scene...
haven't seen house of flying daggers yet (but i will) heh! takeshi
kaneshiro is hawt! XD

I agree wholeheartedly with you! Except for the scene in Hero with Donny Yen and Jet Li... Donny Yen is the man!!! The battles in CTHD are poetic, and thats how i like my fighting...

"...this is my way of the Ninja..."

kumori

kumori

-.-;

I personally like Hero more than CTHD...the settings were better, the moral story/lesson was enchanting, and the suspense/mystery of the plot was genius...

I've never seen House of Flying Daggers...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.