Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm new here - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 23 total items

hi I'm a newbie here like my name says

It took me forever to find a name that hasnt been taken and I still could not find one so I decided to go with the name newbie I am a newbie after all ^-^ I am really interested in anime I like to draw anime and watch anime ^-^ if you guys want to know more about me just lemme know and I'll be sure to tell ^^

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey there, welcome to minitokyo. Oh my gosh your name is awesome I love it. But what will you do when you been a member here for a long time lol. Oh yay the more anime lovers the better I hope you find a bunch of new animes and mangas to get addicted to and enjoy commenting on the gallery items and participating in the forums after you have read the forum policy. Oh yay you like to draw to I love drawing to im a Art major. And if you ever need anything or have any questions you can always ask me I love helping out in any way I can. Well once again welcome to minitokyo..*smiles*.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

haha nice name^^
nice to meet yiu >_<
welcome^^have fun
oke ^^b

lol hehe thanks I tried to find a name with bunny but it was all taken and I was so tired of thinking of names so I thought of Newbie lol
oh no I didnt think of that till after I registered on T_T I will indeed get addicted to lots of new anime ^-^
I'm already addicted to a few now XD Oh wow your a art major? thats cool I'm currently in college right now trying to learn new programs and applications ^-^

Thank you I will indeed have fun and if I'm ever stuck I'll be sure to ask lots of question thank you for helping me ^-^

merged: 01-20-2010 ~ 07:37pm
oh thank you
it's nice to meet you too ^-^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

lol aww welcome newbie, that's alright, later you can ask a mod really really uber super nice and they will try to help you change your user name, but they are very busy so when that time comes just ask and I'm certain it'll happen, but I know what you mean, it use to be a lot of names open, now it's small and you gotta be more creative and crafty, in my opinion that's crafty as well ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

^-^ thank you I'll ask later when they are free then ^-^ I do have to be creative next time lol

thingperson

thingperson

Hey there, aww thanks oh yay your in college to what major are you going for .? Aww well I know you will do great learning the new programs and stuff dont worry *hugs*. And aww your welcome for the offer ill be happy to help you in any way I can..*hugs*.

and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature

welcome and I'm gonna go into Graphic design doing those web pages and more XD ugh learning those new programs gonna kill me T_T *hugs*

thank you ^^

thingperson

thingperson

Oh my gosh me to im a Art Major with a concentration in Graphic Design, so im doing photoshop classes, drawing classes, painting classes, and HTML, XHTML and CSS coding classes and etc. That is awesome oh my so your learning how to use photoshop and illustrator .? Well if you ever need help on anything I will be happy to help you in any way I can..*smiles*.

Signature

oh cool lucky you I've only learned a little in Html lol this is my second term for photoshop and illustrator lol

and thank you I'll be sure to ask lots of question ^-^

thingperson

thingperson

Aww thanks well if you ever need help in HTML I will be happy to help you..*smiles*.

Signature

oh cool awesome Thanks ^-^ oh do u know that new Iweb application on the Mac?

thingperson

thingperson

Aww your welcome, oh nope I dont use mac only windows sorry.

Signature

^-^ its ok I use PC too but at school I have to learn the mac too and theres this application called Iweb used to make a webpage easily (or so my teacher says lol ) oh have u used Adobe Bridge? O.O

umetoplum

Freelance Shinigami

xixixixixi... allo there! Welcome to Minitokyo! XDDD

"No matter what, we're standing on our path."

thank you Im sure enjoying my time ^_^

why, would you look at that? im new too!

Hi its nice to meet you ^^

thingperson

thingperson

Quote by anzu-bunnie oh have u used Adobe Bridge? O.O

I have it and ive used it a few times but im just lazy so I find my photos and things just through photoshop XD.

Signature

welcome and have fun ^^

Quote by thingperson

Quote by anzu-bunnie oh have u used Adobe Bridge? O.O

I have it and ive used it a few times but im just lazy so I find my photos and things just through photoshop XD.

oh wow I see I just got it and I'm learning it now lol

merged: 01-31-2010 ~ 06:09am

Quote by thaigirlwelcome and have fun ^^

thank you I will ^^

clannad after story dango dango daikasoku

Quote by pepitaclannad after story dango dango daikasoku

oh cool whats that mean? O.O?

merged: 02-04-2010 ~ 01:18am

Quote by robert994you're welcome!

^^

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.