Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Too texturized? What do you think about this wall? - Minitokyo

Too texturized? What do you think about this wall?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

if I over did this one and put too many texture.
I absolutely want to include the swirls in my wallpaper no taking that out.
And if you see anything that could be included in the vector i made it please go ahead and say so.
Does the background fit? less brush effects or more?
Critique please & Thanks.
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i247/bonitachika792/ByakuranWall.jpg

Signature Image

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

I do like the colors you used and the abstract idea. But I do agree you did use to many textures on top of him and in the background because with the Minitokyo Policy it does say in the rules if it is a "brush whore" wall and has to many things going on and busy it will be deleted. I would take out a lot of the brushes you used also in the background you have on overlay and etc. I would also take off the brushes and texture colors you have on him. I would also make the text darker and use a dark purple instead of black. And remember most of the time simple is better.

I hope this helps some, and if you have any questions or need anymore advise I will be happy to help..*smiles*.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Considering you did the vector yourself, I think that this wallpaper is absolutely fine. It's just only a matter of whether or not you think there's anything you need to change.

I find the top right hand corner yellow a bit distracting (actually, the checkered brush in particular, including the lime green) and the bottom left smudged blue a bit strange (the purple/navy splats around there, however, I think add quite a nice touch since they're a bit grungey and have defined edges). When you remove those (or turn them down in transparency), you might want to contemplate about the coffee coloured dot brush at the top centre. If they look lonely and eye pokey, turn the transparency down. The lined flowers are a little strange. If you tuck them behind the larger purple swirls/ petal looking objects rather than overlaying them on top, I think it should look a bit better.

I think everything else is fine. I'm assuming you wrote your username across the wallpaper as a precautionary measure - hope it won't be across the final piece :P Nice work!

PS: As you probably would, just write you did the vector yourself in the description. I think you've done quite enough work for this piece - the composition is good, the colours are nice, and even though you've provided just a thumb, the quality looks good too.

PPS: Remember to set as wallpaper background every time you make a change - stand back and have a look at it. It helps ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Quote by kuroimisaConsidering you did the vector yourself, I think that this wallpaper is absolutely fine. It's just only a matter of whether or not you think there's anything you need to change.

I find the top right hand corner yellow a bit distracting (actually, the checkered brush in particular, including the lime green) and the bottom left smudged blue a bit strange (the purple/navy splats around there, however, I think add quite a nice touch since they're a bit grungey and have defined edges). When you remove those (or turn them down in transparency), you might want to contemplate about the coffee coloured dot brush at the top centre. If they look lonely and eye pokey, turn the transparency down. The lined flowers are a little strange. If you tuck them behind the larger purple swirls/ petal looking objects rather than overlaying them on top, I think it should look a bit better.

I think everything else is fine. I'm assuming you wrote your username across the wallpaper as a precautionary measure - hope it won't be across the final piece :P Nice work!

PS: As you probably would, just write you did the vector yourself in the description. I think you've done quite enough work for this piece - the composition is good, the colours are nice, and even though you've provided just a thumb, the quality looks good too.

PPS: Remember to set as wallpaper background every time you make a change - stand back and have a look at it. It helps ;)

Thank you :) I thought the brush effects were a bit distracting also.
Thanks for the input

Signature Image

I just think that you overdid it on the bottom left, over his Seal thing.

i like this wallpaper but maybe byakuran can have a eye? cause its kinda weird with a guy without eye in a wallpaper and er.. can u make your signature smaller... its distracting me

Quote by Zenoexi like this wallpaper but maybe byakuran can have a eye? cause its kinda weird with a guy without eye in a wallpaper and er.. can u make your signature smaller... its distracting me

Oh this is an old wall I should probably somehow delete this thread.
but I made this vector off an image where he didn't have his eye present and I'm not that great at making eyes unless it's present.
And that not my signature! lol. It's just to make sure no one tries to claim that wallpaper as their own/idea.

Signature Image

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Lolz, this should be closed then, since the wall has been posted into the galleries already :3 Next time you could always just report the first post and ask for your thread to be closed :3

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.