Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like the band The Used? - Minitokyo

Do you like the band The Used?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

I just bought their new cd last week and I can't stop istening to it, its that good. Has ne one heard the new cd yet? and if so what do u think of it? Thanks have a great day ^__^

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

they are ok, one of the few punk bands that i can stand. i actually got to see em live at projekt revolution which they were ok at.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I'm not a big fan of The Used but there good.

never heard of them.

nope, i dont like them.......................................................................(...)

mint is adorable, i want to adopt her

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i actually like The Used. my fav songs are Blue and Yellow and the song off the Resident Evil Apacalypse soundtrack

Signature Image

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

yay!!!!!!!!!! Someone else likes them! GO gunblade!!!! *hugs* :D :)

Signature Image

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

i like em, but i only know two songs XD haha! taste of ink & blue and yellow, and both of em me likey

Signature Image

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

You should really listen to their new cd its really good. I've already listen to it like a million times :) :D :)

Signature Image

i have never heard of them what kinf of music do they make and what country are they from

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

um... i think they're alternative rock type band and they're american.... i think ^_^'

Signature Image

Trever

Trever

Bishonen Hunter

dont know much about em, but i love their new song take it away.

I'd like to break your heart and give you mine
It's taking me over
It's so insane I've gotta be
crazy indeed

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

the used rock i love there new song ima get that burned...heheheheh...hey also check out 'taking back sunday' there cd is in my ride now...if u like the used im sure you'll like them....

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.