Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why are they being deleted? - Minitokyo

Why are they being deleted?

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hi,

I am getting very curious why my wallpapers are being deleted?

I have submitted 2 and just submitted a new one.

I am not really a master, just doing it out of passion and for my wallpaper site.

Can you guys just let me know the exact the reason why my wallpapers have been deleted so far, the Sakura wallpaper and Naruto Uzumaki one too please.

Anyways, this was my last try at submitting a wallpaper without getting rejected, so please don't otherwise i will have to just give and quite submitting :=(

Thank you.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Hi zubair,

I can tell you that the Sakura one was deleted for quality. Sakura is very smudged and over-filtered, making her look very low quality. Did you take her image from a screenshot?

As for the Naruto one, I'm not the one who deleted it, so I can't be sure.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

OK, thanks.

I can understand about the Sakura then, yes i took from one of the naruto shippuden openings.

But the naruto one was a render, and the quality was good too.

merged: 01-22-2010 ~ 09:17pm
My latest Deidara wallpaper has been deleted too now? whats the reason?

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

It was delete because it's bad quality. Specifically, your extraction of the character is very jagged, and rough.

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

Astara

Astara

Scanner, Artistic

Aren't reasons for deletion given when an item is deleted?

If these are common problems, clear canned responses could be cooked up to make it
fast, with specific lines/causes as needed -- maybe for 'mods' , and ability to add new reason, on the delete interface would be useful if a deleter thought their reason was a common reused reason?

I guess unreasoned or incorrect reasoned deletions are pretty common?
That would seem to be a cause for concern?
A*a

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.