Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion Appeal for Hosing Off - Minitokyo

Deletion Appeal for Hosing Off

page 1 of 1 2 total items

nat

Scanner

nat

collector

Quote: nat,

The scan you have submitted (Hosing off) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

Hi,

I didn't think this scan fit any of the above:
Hosing off by nat
Hosing off by nat
And it was previously in the gallery submitted by another member without incident until I reported it (since it was self-scanned by me). If it's too ecchi though, I can understand that, it just wasn't one of the listed options. Thanks for reading!

Check out my art book and doujinshi reviews! http://www.nattoli.net

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

nat, sorry. I accidentally removed your item and also with the wrong reason. *lol* Must have happened when I was deleting the reported gallery items. I've restored it. ^^'

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.