Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Are You Listening To? - Minitokyo

What Are You Listening To?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

I have no idea why this thread has never been created here. D:

Just post whatever song is currently playing for you. Feel free to discuss certain aspects of the song that you either like or dislike if that's what you wanna do. You could even post a link to the song if you think other people may be interested in it.

Like this:

np (which stands for now playing): It's Over - The Cure

Their newest album is probably their best (please do not say Disintegration is. Everybody does), and this song is probably one of their most ROCKIN'-est songs. An epic closer for a well-rounded album. These guys prove that you can be moody as shit for decades, and still never come off as old hacks who need to cheer up. Oh wait...

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

np: Erika ranting...will get music soon...

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Rise from the Ashes - Turnabout Meets Jazz Soul (Phoenix Wright Jazz album)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHJ6NM63il4
Hell yeah. I think a thread like this existed way back but it's probably dead and long buried by now.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

demonangel26

demonangel26

Chaos Clown

She's got you high - Mummra

I never get tired of this song for some reason... i hope it lasts XD

Signature Image

Wait for it ^_^

Draconian - The Cry of Silence right now

Zettai Colorful Sengen from Minami-ke Okaeri ED1 ^^ That's what i am listening to currently.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I'm currently listening to Garagara Go! by BIGBANG.

BIGBANG is the group that really got me into Korean music. My favourite member is T.O.P. Whenever that song starts playing I always sing along with the "T.O.P" part :P When I'm travelling in a group I love how everyone sings the English bits and then stay silent when the fast Japanese comes on LOL Good memories >:)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Rammstein - Dalai Lama <3

Signature

Quote by LiloLilo78Draconian - The Cry of Silence right now

DRACONIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! ^________________________________^;;

How fitting that I began listening to the exact same bloody song about 4 minutes ago.
And what an incredible song it is.

Back in Black AC/DC cover by Muse and Nic Cester from The Jets. *dies in puddle of happy fangirlism*

<h1><font color=red>songs?...jun fukuyama and mamoru miyano's songs...i love those!especially SORE GA BOKURA NO MICHISHIRUBE...</h1>

merged: 01-23-2010 ~ 05:13am
html codes are disabled here...ahehehe

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

Now this is what I'm talkin' about. Happy MT peoples throwing the music they love out into the open. A smile has found its way over to my lips.

np: Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps

I'm thinking this is their most accessable song from the album Fever to Tell. No wonder it was on Rock Band. P=
I like the minimalistic indie thing the song has going for it. Simple melody and some chords - and that's all it needs.

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Maps is freaking awesome song!

Signature Image

Brand new days from Persona 3 FES soundtrack!

Epica - Design Your Universe

Debussy - Jardins sous la pluie
musical impressionism <3

iKomakiKamiya

iKomakiKamiya

lol I'm just weird like that XD

Kanon Wakeshima - Monochrome Frame

A very good song!

same as me

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

Duality - Slipknot

Whoever bitches about Slipknot and Nu Metal needs to stow it. If they actually listen, they should be able to not only here HARDCORE riffage, but a sophisticated amount of layers and atmospheres. That keyboardist/sampler of theirs does a good job. And come on, when a band has nine members, each playing a different instrument (okay, so there are two guitarists), you know their music isn't gonna be sub-par. And DJ Starscream happens to be the turntablest of Slipknot. ;D

Soileyh

Soileyh

Wolf of Loneliness

I see many listening to Metal here, whatever the suffix is. Imagine meeting some guy in boots and leather pants with spiky dyed hair reading a manga at a newsstand- isn't it cool? But I think people are more diversed in interests and open to sharing now. Care to start a thread on who listens to Metal? :)

However, my "Now Playing" is Pray by Tommy Heavenly6, which is also the opening theme to Gintama anime. It's so uplifting (perhaps I like it because I have just had a heartbreak).

J!Cast 23 Jura in Online-Spielen-1 :D
A german law podcast xD

Pain - Have a drink on me....right now x3

It doesn't matter who they are...i fucking kill them all!

Quote by dslasseyWhoever bitches about Slipknot and Nu Metal needs to stow it. If they actually listen, they should be able to not only here HARDCORE riffage, but a sophisticated amount of layers and atmospheres. That keyboardist/sampler of theirs does a good job. And come on, when a band has nine members, each playing a different instrument (okay, so there are two guitarists), you know their music isn't gonna be sub-par.

Gawd, thank you.
Actually, the main argument I seem to hear against Slipknot nowadays is that 'it isn't music'. I'm not as much of a fan as I used to be, but really, saying that is more nonsensical than using a purchased copy of Microsoft Office 2003 to grate away the skin on the back of your hand.

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Quote by Ohara555666
Gawd, thank you.
Actually, the main argument I seem to hear against Slipknot nowadays is that 'it isn't music'. I'm not as much of a fan as I used to be, but really, saying that is more nonsensical than using a purchased copy of Microsoft Office 2003 to grate away the skin on the back of your hand.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH(...)
That is the most random thing I have ever read.

Signature Image

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.