Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Are You Listening To? - Minitokyo

What Are You Listening To?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

Quote by SoileyhI see many listening to Metal here, whatever the suffix is. Imagine meeting some guy in boots and leather pants with spiky dyed hair reading a manga at a newsstand- isn't it cool? But I think people are more diversed in interests and open to sharing now. Care to start a thread on who listens to Metal? :)

However, my "Now Playing" is Pray by Tommy Heavenly6, which is also the opening theme to Gintama anime. It's so uplifting (perhaps I like it because I have just had a heartbreak).

Haha, I actually know zero metalheads who wear combat boots, leather pants, and have spikey died hair. Sounds more like an industrial/punk rocker. xD But it does invoke an interesting mental image.

np: I Love Techno - Soulwax

Oh yes, back to the basics with techno. Sounds so 8-bit classical. Hell to the yeah. That's it, I gotta add 8-bit themes to my (as of this posting, future) techno side project.

I am listening to Kagerou from Holic :D

It never fails to make me smile because I can lways see Maru and Moro playing air guitar, and Mokona in the middle playing drums XDXD

Kumiko Noma - Lilium

Strange contrast from this song to the one before it (Lord Abortion, by Cradle of Filth). Surprisingly refreshing, though, however...

The Last Goodnight - Pictures of You
Do yo know the last goodnight? this song is very good^.^

After Forever - Who I Am

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

All Time Low--Umbrella

I don't like most popular music, and Rhianna's Umbrella was a number 1 for how long? When All Time Low redid it sorta punk-ified it's...odd but good. Kinda like when Bowling for Soup redid Fergie's London Bridge--just weird and good.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

On The Way Down - Ryan Cabrera

Soileyh

Soileyh

Wolf of Loneliness

Quote by dslasseynp: I Love Techno - Soulwax

You gotta lecture me a bit on techno, I don't know how to distinguish club music, whether it's rave or etc. It's interesting to note that u say u have a project on that :)

NP: No Leaf Clover - Metallica (S&M)

Metal just goes well with orchestra, isn't it so? I was not even 10 years old when S&M was out, and when I heard this song, somehow the still small me thought I would go and dig into this stuff when I grow older and my ma's not looking :P

well, I'm in love with DIR EN GREY, someone know them? and also some music from my favourites anime like Code Geass, Bleach, and One piece.

merged: 01-26-2010 ~ 09:19pm
ooooh I must forget, I discover a new album from a J-POp band called Plastic Tree, there are so god too!

This Place is a Prison - The Postal Service
much better than that Owl City. >_>

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Quote by Strives23well, I'm in love with DIR EN GREY, someone know them?

I've heard 'Saku'. My opinions on it are somewhat mixed.

Find Out of Switch Op.

DJOSFJALKDFJSAD FUCKING AWESOME

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I've been curious about Owl City...but the Postal Service is totally awesome.

Now Playing: What Do You Want From Me? by Adam Lambert

Can't decide if I like it or not. The guy can sing, but the style? Not sure.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Aina - Silver maiden

DymedAnGel

DymedAnGel

~Character Illustrator~

Been listenin to a few old Aliyyah tracks lately, plus tons of anime openings/endings..Korean tracks (Big Bang mostly), and random others. Clannad (Irish), Lacuna Coil and older Eminem stuff. XD

Elis - Engel Der Nacht

asdfasdfasdgasd

Amberian Dawn - River of Tuoni

One of the best band discoveries I've had for a while. This album and song is just perfect...

Mermaid - Chieko Kawabe =D

scandal- Shunkan Sentimental its so good XD

Another Day Comes by Pay Money to my Pain

Renai Creculation - Hanazawa Kana
so lovely song ! i really very like it ! ?

japan music.....de more like is scandal song^^

The Sins of Thy Beloved - Silent Pain

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.