Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who likes playing football? - Minitokyo

Who likes playing football?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

I love football who likes it too?
I've got a own team now!

=D lets talk about football, which tem you like why you like it and so on....

hey guys,
i

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

never was a person to enjoy watching football, I always got distracted when I went to a game so I was stuck and waited for the half time show, some of my memorable moments were watching side line activity. now playing is an entirely different story. I loved to play it, haven't done so in years because I have no one to play the game with anymore -_- but I don't know whom enjoyed the tackling more :/ me or the guys hehe

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Everyone. Football is a world game

merged: 01-28-2010 ~ 10:19am
asdfsadfsadgsdg

it's fun as long as you don't break anything!

u mean soccer or american football?

he means soccer i think, if that is the case, soccer.

Everyone...

Im from Mexico, soccer is our second life

it's fun as long

yes... all day... very good

yeeah i love it

A mi me gusta bastante, aunque solo por juego :)

I'm From Indonesia, everyman loves it...Football keep my spirit on!

i like playing football soccer, but i'm not so good

i like playing football but i play it badly

playing football is the best sport ever!

i not play football
i like play tennis ... xD

Can anyone tell me why american football is called 'football' when the players pick up the ball and move with it in their hands? lol, I've never understood it. I'm from Europe, and it makes sense that our football is called soXD

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

yeah i like football

i dont like it

I like football, messi is the best!

Deagle-zero

Deagle-zero

Deagle: The Eternal Warrior

Soccer is awesome! (I'm a soccer fan).

I was going for Argentina in the world cup until they got thumped by Germany.

I support Chelsea FC in English Premier League and Barca in UEFA.

3 Things:

Work, Play, Anime

no freakin way!

looker

looker

living of experiences

I love playing football :D

Cheers

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.