Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Free Wallers Revival! - Minitokyo

Free Wallers Revival!

Group announcement by Free--wallers

page 1 of 1 5 total items

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Hey there everyone! Animanga here, the only admin left here at Free wallers. Obviously I couldn't keep a group running by myself but Thingperson has contacted me and we’re (hopefully!) reviving the group!
Free Wallers has no submission criteria (eg. gender, vector etc.) so you can submit all your art here! We will have an emphasis on creativity and imagination in submissions, encouraging you to do something a little different.
So if you’re still interested in submitting your wallpapers, vectors and illustrations to a revamped Free Wallers - with monthly voting on highlights and a competition or two - leave a post on this thread. Feel free to offer up your ideas too!
And hopefully, we can get this group up and running! :)

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

^^ nice thing, well i must say i have forgotten that i joined this group, couse i haven't heard something from it for some time now.
maybe we could make some activities like the other groups to revivie this one, like making a banner contest or somthing like this.
or maybe a new layout for the group? something like this.

excaliburer

excaliburer

!lemonade crusher!

yay! I agree with this... I have some wall project right now... so I can put them to this group when I have done them ^^...
hope to see Free wallers live again...

Kurorisa

Kurorisa

Zero Squadron

walling/vectoring contest sounds good to revive a group :]

Signature Image

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

Yay~~ Finally this group alive again! Well, that's sounds interesting to have monthly highlights and a competition....! ^_______^ That's will be helping the member to active again in this group....

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.