Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How can we help the planet? - Minitokyo

How can we help the planet?

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 201 total items

Are there any ideas that people have that they think might help the Earth without depriving us of our normal life habits? Such as carpooling or reducing deforestation.

I'm not really sure how to do this without completely changing our lifestyles or reducing our way of life back to the stone ages. Maybe this has to be done.... Give me your thoughts please.

By being vegetarians?

ragebolt

ragebolt

loser w/ over confidence issues

The only real answer is that going back to the old ways, we must live naturally again, back to nature. but there are so few people that will accept doing that

My Professor on Art once asked me to recite the different types of arts, i said Martial arts.., I went home early that day.
Why work for 6 pack abs when you can get just 1 big pack.

Take public transport

i agree with ragebot, and another way is by living by the code of Bushido, honor etc. Imagine if every nation had no reason to fear the other ones, so there was no need for newclear weapons to be created for example, and as a result the money that go for national defece(or however it is called), would for education.

Death solves all problems. No man. No problem.

"You don't have to love thy neighbor, just leave the damn bastard alone!"

FinalFantasyFans

nothing we are all screwed the only species that does not get hunted

Umm... start by planting a tree in your neighbourhood! :)

1 destroy cars with internal combustion
2 found a alternative energy for homes
3 to process of recycling all garbage can

i can think of many but i think two of the main ones currently are overpopulation and fossil fuel usage.
if automobiles were all hybrids we would use alot less fuel and people could save money on gas too.
and with strict birth control laws should be placed into effect. without them humans would still overrun the planet and that would negate other effort in reducing pollution.
Mind you there would be alot of complaints toward birth control laws.

if we are not careful human kind will indeed be like a virus.

Impossible to accomplish this mission

3R Reuse, Recycle, Reduce.

Turn off power sources (water, electricity) if you don't need it.

don't cut the trees

human will never help the planet...the planet has to act by itself, and that's no fun at all

destroying the planet, n rebuild it.........

we can help the planet by buying pens w/. reusable inks that u can fill again!

Developping new bio energies : i'm sure we have the technology to do it but people clearly have too much money to "waste"... As ever, money rules the world.

zombielord

zombielord

Servant of Darkness

You can help the earth by killing each others. The more you take down, the more healthy the earth will become.
That 's the most effective way you can think of

What can't kill you will make you stronger
What can kill you may make this world better

develop cheap eco friendly energy source.

no POLLUTION allow!

save water bcoz it makes wolrd

? ?????, ??? ??????? ???? ? ???? ???????????. ??????????, ???????? ? ?.?.
?? ??? ???????????? ???????? ??????? :(

Damn zombielord. You got problems. but srsly. fix your faucets and other leaky non efficient shit.

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 201 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.