Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How can we help the planet? - Minitokyo

How can we help the planet?

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 201 total items

use bike instead of car to work or school!

merged: 05-27-2010 ~ 08:32am
do more plantation!

merged: 05-27-2010 ~ 08:33am
be a vegetarian

???? ))) ?? ?? ??? ??? ? \?? ??? )

Reuse Recycle and Reduce!

betydigimon

betydigimon

Digimon Lover XD

reuse, recile, reduce

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

I think we should first reduce gas emissions and drive less polluting cars (or take bike as much as possible)

Quote by josephchewBy being vegetarians?

It's right, but it's not the main point. The point is people are not noble and they are degraded.

i have a tend to be a vegetarian...i don't like meat,beef,chilken,duck...i only eat some fish,shrimp,crub....

Doing one good deed at the time.

try riding a bike, or walking. A. it will help the enviroment and B. it will help you get in shape!

Mistyunion

Self-Proclaimed Rabid Fangirl

Heh. Generally I would advise you to Google it, as there are plenty of bloggers out there who have (sometimes rather vehement) opinions on how to help the planet.

Personally though, I think you just have to be eco-conscious in your actions.

we can help it by planting trees and not using gases or oils that damage our atmosphere

Mekartur

Mekartur

Hiko Seijuro

Avoid poluate the streets, and the water... It's a basic thing.

Hiten-Mitsurugy-Ryu: KUZU-RYU-SEN!!

by doing afforestation

Can't do much. Just know how to save the environment more and help those around you :)

Not to litter...*0*

By changing ourselves first.

we can send it on and make a wave....like on Disney Channel....:D

Touma

My Anime World

save all the forest and keep clean in road or elsewhere.

LDB

The planet has been here for billions of here before us and will be here billions of years after. It's a human egotist thing that makes people think they are big enough to leave an impact on the planet. It'll be fine. It's the human race that should worry.

ummm... you know... recycle... don't leave the water running... and turn off lights when your not using them, blah blah blah.

Najika-sama

Najika-sama

Kikyou Forever

I actually never litter. Ever. Not even a scrap, I'll walk over and pick it up if I have to.

recycles is good, less pollution

Stop the thing from the golf

by eating vegetables and buying

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 201 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.