Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How can we help the planet? - Minitokyo

How can we help the planet?

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 201 total items

recycling, RECYCLING!

dont kill animals, save electricity, dont cut trees, dont smoke, car pool

help him to cross the street:D

We must stop doing things. THAT is the best way to help the planet.

I wonder how many people have really thought about this question, before making a post

you can plant a tree in your neighbourhood :)

First, I don't think the planet really needs our help, unless the Spirit of Earth gives out special rings to certain individuals
Second, planting tree's in your neighbourhood and fixing leaky faucets will only go so far, so let's all start thinking bigger, as in making a Movement

ok, you

good for my part and very educated
of not throwing away this way the garbage and things
I have given myself bill that the education is the best
form of prevention of contamination
to my smaller sister the and educated with those principles
and her in turn to their friends and them to their parents
for consequent the effect dominates
I don't believe to save to the planet it is so simple
but to insinuate of as not contaminating
it is something
that it saves the environment
and clear the other forms of also helping

primero que todo esto empieza poor eel cambio personal acantdo todas las recomendaciones de cuidados del planeta....!"

Do not waste your time

low carbon ~

recycle plastic bottles?

How about coming to the realization that we're all humans with needs?

destroy all human race haha

This is my deviantart
Signature Image

Rapshield31

Rapshield31

diverted

I completely agree with Ragebolt. ^^

Quote by rageboltThe only real answer is that going back to the old ways, we must live naturally again, back to nature. but there are so few people that will accept doing that

I'd prefer for us to make a Natural/Man-made Utopia for ourselves, and do away with meaningless concepts such as property taxes and the such

By abolishing conformity and bullcrap like religious disputes, nationalism and the like.

decrease having sex O___O

Or use better judgment when having sex

kill all people ? lol i kidding

Any person with two brain cells, yes, that means you Kardashians, Jersey "Snore", and Lohan... (puts up a sign with an arrow, in the direction of a cliff). And anybody with some good ideas about this topic (hands out $100). LOL. That's how i would do it! ^_^

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

Quote by chutsarandestroy all human race haha

lol then we wont be here to help..(destroy)

merged: 10-24-2010 ~ 10:08pm

Quote by rooneyHow about coming to the realization that we're all humans with needs?

lol that is true too.

Opass, if you want to use Minitokyo Threads to practice your Typist Skills, then go and make a thread for that, Ok

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 201 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.