Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello! I'm new - Minitokyo

Hello! I'm new

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Hi everyone!
I'm new here :) So shall i tell u something bout me?
U can call me Lexie. Currently I'm watching Code Geass :) and I'm aslo a huge fan of Death Note and DNAngel and some others ^^.I'm always open for new anime/manga series to watch/read. For me it's hard to find a new series to begin with, so i usually ask someone for advise ;)
I hope we'll get along well.
Ah i forgot: If i'm saying something wrong, please forgive me coz english isn't my native language^^ So that leads me to a queastion: Where r u guys coming from?

cheers~~

Quote: No one's going to give you a map; you've got to walk your own path.

- Hot Ice Hilda, Outlaw Star

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

greetings and welcome Lexie I never was a code geass fan never could get into it, but I assure you we do got a lot of people around here that are into it but death note fan yay hehe I seem to find a lot of those ^_~ I'm good for giving advice for anime, sadly I like to know the genre people are into, in the hopes I don't list things, like horror and stuff that they might not be into, don't know many romance or comedy ones :/ and your typing english skills are just fantastic, it might actually be better than mine and english is my native language 0.0 I'm in the usa myself, if you want to be friends, chat, ask questions, have fun :P then by all means I'm here to do my very best to help. I don't know everything, what a dull person that'd be :P but I do have my connections ^_~ check out http://support.minitokyo.net/faq there are some simple questions present that I know some ask about ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Okaerinasai!
Welcome to MT! ^-^

Signature Image

Hey, Welcome to MT :D

I am from Australia XD

thanks a lot :)
i mean for ur wellcoming :D

Quote: No one's going to give you a map; you've got to walk your own path.

- Hot Ice Hilda, Outlaw Star

HAHA "simon, get out of here, you can leave right now"

HI Lexie~
Welcome~
I'm new to here too~ ^^

hello i'm new too :)

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey there, welcome to minitokyo. Oh so awesome you are watching Code Geass, I love the show I went crazy over it and Code Geass R2. Im a big Lelouch fan hes one of my many anime husbands XD. Whos your favorite character .?. And im from the United States. And dont worry your english to me looks perfect so dont worry a lot of the members here understand about things like that. And if you ever need anything or have any questions you can always ask me I love helping out in anyway I can. Well once again welcome to minitokyo :).

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Hi..I'm new here...I need more credit....can anyone help me?

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Quote by KoshirousHi..I'm new here...I need more credit....can anyone help me?

Hey there, welcome to minitokyo. If your wondering how to get credit I suggest reading this thread How Do You Get More Credits?. And since your new make sure you read the Minitokyo Policy so you will not get into trouble by spamming or uploading things that are not yours or etc. Also if you have questions the Minitokyo FAQ might help you.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

oh, hello. it's very nice to meet you x3

Um...firstly off...hi~~ Lexie
im also new here
*hi five* im a very very big fan of Death Note as well xD
i live in Australia...although i am not Australian
( n i was jus wonderin...how do add a avi? cause...im kinda confused here)
n also...is there lyk a page where u can edit n add photos/info so its lyk ur own user page?
~pardon if i make any typos~

Hello nice to meet you all.

Quote by shishikunHello nice to meet you all.

nice ta meet ya...n...wat may i call u?

Quote by luvdeathnote nice ta meet ya...n...wat may i call u?

You may call me shishi, don't ask me how I got that nickname.. it's quite far from my real name D;

You may call me shishi, don't ask me how I got that nickname.. it's quite far from my real name D;

lolx...but its quite a nice name...though...its pretty wierd...ive nevr heard a nickname lyk tat...so its pretty unusual xD

It's a pleasure to mee you Lexie. You can call me Mia. ^.^

hi everybody! I'm newbie here too. Nice to meet all of u

hello! im new from singapore! my first language is singlish XD

crescendo

crescendo

forever myself...

hie Lexie ^_^

Signature
	Imagewhen opportunity does not knock, create a door

Hey am also new,
So i hope am welcome
By the way the name's Emmanuel...

samsomi

samsomi

baka kaizuko

welcom Lexie..i'm a new member even i do not speaking english as my native language..& i'm from saudi arabia
i did watch code geass and i think is the best anime ever ..I'M a CC character fan
XD

luv anime & fun

Liesel

Liesel

????

Hi Lexie and all the newbies! welcome to MT =)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.