Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi to all (another old new member!) - Minitokyo

Hi to all (another old new member!)

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Soileyh

Soileyh

Wolf of Loneliness

*actually hesitated several times to write here since I had been here for quite some time*
but anyway, I feel that it's still inappropiate to not to write after discovering it, so, here I go!
I am Soileyh, from Malaysia. I feel good to meet many people here. A visit to this board makes my day. Greetings to everyone!:)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

greetings and welcome to mt Soileyh glad to see you're officially here, don't worry I never did do an intro thread. but glad to see that you've made it to the forums. never met anyone from malaysia here either. wow so many countries have made it to mt,this is good. if you have any questions feel free to ask and by all means explore and have fun that's the key to making new friends and having fun on the site ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Soileyh

Soileyh

Wolf of Loneliness

Thank you so much, angelxxuan, doo7749 and everyone. I also discover a lot here (especially the many people from different parts of the world!), and what a pleasant community MT is, that is what makes me feel comfortable. I look forward for more :)

Nice to meet you Soileyh and I'm happy that you decided to join us in the forums^^ So just enjoy your time here in mt and feel free to say your options in many interesting topics we have here. See ya there :D

hey, guys, im kunty, newbie from china. nice seeing yall here.

hello theree

xBunnygirl

xBunnygirl

Hi Everybody

nice to meet everyone.just call me Bunny ne..

Bunny

Soileyh

Soileyh

Wolf of Loneliness

Hye kunty, darkghost999 and bunny, nice to meet you all too! Hope to see more of you around :)

*gyahaha, pls don't be mad at me dear administrators! :P*

admins mad? why?

Soileyh

Soileyh

Wolf of Loneliness

Cuz i took liberty welcoming people here when that's what they do :P

xBunnygirl

xBunnygirl

Hi Everybody

thank you Soileyh

Bunny

Soileyh

Soileyh

Wolf of Loneliness

U are welcome, anytime :)

hi there! . . . . . . . . :p

Soileyh

Soileyh

Wolf of Loneliness

Why, hullo there raicka! :) Nice to see someone from Down Under. I wish I would have some chance to go there, but for now, I'm going to settle for New Zealand for studies, so I hope everything is well for me. Will miss home, definitely. Will welcome new things, just as well. Wish you a good day! :)

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.