Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha - 01 - Minitokyo

Deletion of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha - 01

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Ok I understand why my scan was deleted but I originally posted it because it was larger than the one posted by ghandy
Vivio

but now his is updated to the same size and dimensions as the one I posted, shouldn't his be deleted for the same reason as mine "The girl is in the middle is too young and the image for her too ecchi." quote by moderator. Also on one of my other scans that were deleted "Tenmaso 11" since it was deleted because it was considered a nipple shot I wanted to know how much is too much to be considered a nipple shot, because originally I wasn't going to post it but until I saw these scans posted by others so I thought it was ok.

Hoshiuta#413285

;
Ecchi#412158

;
Da Capo 01

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

Not sure about the first one, but the last three have the outside bit of the nipple showing, and that's too much.

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

Well thanks for the help, but it doesn't really help solve my first problem and I seem to be having another problem for some reason when I click on my PM notifications on deleted scans to see the reason on why my scan was deleted then go back to my notifications page they're gone. I don't know why they're gone when I didn't delete them.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

StardustKnight, the link of Ghandys scan is not the same like your deleted scan but thanks to another mod I've found the same image and deleted it, too. I think we just missed Gandys scan. ^^'
Like I said "Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha - 01" was deleted because the girl in the middle is underaged and the image shows a naked minor. I've restored your scan "Tenmaso - 11" because I think there was a misunderstanding here. As for the PM notification problem... I think after you've read the pm it's automatically gone from the notifications page but you should be able to see them in your PM inbox if you didn't delete them.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.