Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kaichou wa Maid-sama, now an anime! trailer - Minitokyo

Kaichou wa Maid-sama, now an anime! trailer

Tagged under Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Quote:
If you want to attend a well-disciplined school, then Seika High School, famous for its delinquents and undisciplined culture, is not your cup of tea!
That is, until Ayuzawa Misaki took place as the Student Council President. She is your stereotypical heroine. Every girl likes her as the president but the boys groan at her leadership. She orders the boys like a dictator would.
She supposedly hates boys alot, but she has a secret that could surprise anyone. Who would have known that this strict president is actually a charming maid working in a cafe? No one else knew her secret other than her work mates until when one day, Usui Takumi and his three delinquent friends saw her.
From that day on, Ayuzawa Misaki becomes Usui Takumi's maid servant to keep her secret.

From the manga by Hiro Fujiwara, here comes the anime... it'll be out, I think spring 2010... then I saw a site where you can see the trailer[not sure] but it's from the official site...

here -> http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/maidsama/

Just click the video and it'll play... somehow I'm a little bit dissapointed with the design but it's okay though

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

for those into slice of life anime this seems pretty decent it has just too many cards stacked against http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maid_Sama! and I found this on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GxTRRmHEF0 not really into romances, but I will pass this along to my friends that are into these sort of themes. I can at least rely on this site to share anime, some sites just don't -_-

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I'm looking forward to watching it!Above all because it's made by J.C.Staff!

Little bit displeased with the design of the character xD i like the manga style better~ I can't wait to watch it >_< been reading the manga before the anime even announced ^^

I can't wait for the anime.
I love the Manga

Hopefully they wont screw it up as with some other recent manga to anime conversions.

ksjg dvlisauhlflawhu lahhleifh aus

awesome 8d Can't wait. I want to hear Usui *O*

Can't wait the anime. The story is cute. ^^
Usui is so sweet. :)

shizuneyuki8720

shizuneyuki8720

Gintama? Or Fairy tail?

yehheey! itz anime alredy!

KATEKYOSHI HITMAN REBORN addict!!!!!
warning: handsome men are dangerous while beautiful girls are temptations!!!
i was devil before, but since you walked into me, i am now an angel.....
Signature Image

Wow!There was a new trailer of it during the Tokyo anime Fair!It's fantastic!

I really can

gwen226

gwen226

So crazy

:) can't wait ! :D i want to see usui animated ! X))

I can't wait!

I watched the first episode! really fantastic!IT will be a good romantic-comedy serie!

YAY! MAID-SAMA is already ongoing... yay! I love it..
It's really nice.. Let's all support it^^
I just noticed that the Drama CD was released to my country.. :)

Signature Image

it's going to be interesting :))

It

yeah, episode 2 is out already :)
I'm just waiting for the eng subbed version.

Signature Image

I didin't know that Usui is so handsome!

just watch episode 3,it's really an interesting anime..:D

I really like this! :)
Characters are so cute! >_<!

Misaki and Usui are gonne be the best couple of the year....

Already watched it, I think Usui in the manga better. Misaki is OK though

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.