Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The ending of Code Geass (spoilers) - Minitokyo

The ending of Code Geass (spoilers)

Tagged under

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

angel-of-destruction

angel-of-destruction

enjoying life

If you were the creator of code geass: lelouch of the rebellion, what would be the ending?

"When I cry... I See You in My Tears but........ I Clean My Tears, So that no one else can See You.....!"

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

hm...

obiously,

the witch and warlock shall end up alive and 2gethr...

lol... almost all lyks tht...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

Lelouch alive and happy with C.C!

rennikun

rennikun

Ya-Ha!

I actually liked the ending as it is... I know there is no real closure for C.C. and she may not be released from her immortality, but Lelouch had to die... as he was (made himself) the scrouge of the whole world... Basically he got EVERYONE to hate him and there isn't a real way for him to fix that except for his death.

Yep, agreed with Rennikun... But a big part of me wants C.C. to be happy... Her deepest desire was to be loved (hence the Geass she got) and Lulu could give that to her... If Lulu did take her Code so he could survive, then he would have loved her until the day she died (her second desire)...

Lelouch don die...so sad i see the ending

at least i wont kill lelouch

ummm...sorry to spoil this ppl but lelouch doesn't actually die he becomes immortal like C.C. ...

I dunno about Lelouch, but I'd make sure Euphy stays alive till the end, IMHO she didn't deserve to die.

Archangel

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

i believe that lulu is alive and is immortal as well ( if u go on youtube they have stuff about it ) and in light of that i loved the ending but even if he had died i would have liked it any way

the only thing i would have done is given just the littleist hint that lulu is still alive

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

I definitely don't want lulu to die!
he must live happily with nunally, suzaku, and C.C!

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Lelouch would be alive. He is living with C.C. He has been sick for a while now. Kallen has no idea, but when she goes back to were he died to put flowers she finds out a something unexpected. I am planning a fanfic crossover between Code Geass and Death Note Lelouch comes back. I still liked the idea of him dieing, but how did he if he became immortal. Lelouch is a immortal demon.

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

lelouch don die

although it was sad, i really liked the ending! i think it was a very good way to finish it.. ;?;

The ending was sad....

I wonder if they will one day make a movie like Gundam always does... I'd watch it :P

Mekartur

Mekartur

Hiko Seijuro

I Wouldn't change nothing, The end is perfect xD

Hiten-Mitsurugy-Ryu: KUZU-RYU-SEN!!

i guess i will make lelouch the emperor

yeah, keep lelouch alive

I think, the current ending is awesome!

all i know is, i would'nt have killed off lelouch :(

If happiness could have a physical form, it would be glass. Even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point-of-view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. ?

stargem

stargem

lelouch would secretly have gained immortality and pretended to die, then he would be happy togeth with CC forever

anime-fans-united

Lelouch's death isn't in vain, but heck who would believe he's dead already?

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Lelouch and CC living happly toghter after Lelouch had accomplished his dreams also he kills Snichel

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

Lulu is alive and immortal... its a fact of life.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.