Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The ending of Code Geass (spoilers) - Minitokyo

The ending of Code Geass (spoilers)

Tagged under

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Lelouch would be alive and living with C.C!:D

Lelouch living with C.C. of course

super special awesome!

perfect!

wouldn't change a single detail! *-*

Lelouch would foud out he was just a chess piece of C.C.
C.C used him and finally controlled Nunally to kill hin using her own hand.
and finally, C.C will used the image of Zero to rule the people.
The Immortal witch shall rule over the people.. Hahahaha
She is the queen of all people.
The highest ruler of the universe.
Everyone bow before the long live queen.
Those who obey shall live as servent,
Those who oppose shall die by torture slowly, painfully and suffering a pain that can make god beg for his life.
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
All hail C.C

I wouldn't change it. The ending was beautiful, tragic, and meaningful. I think its a good thing that its sad. If it had been a perfectly happy ending I wouldn't care about the series as much. The series stays with you longer this way, don't you think?

making lelouch immortal so he doesn't really die at the end, and watching how peaceful the world now with c.c that he's been considered dead XD

Lulu would be alive T^T

i'd like to make a happy ending.. =_=

well, i think the ending is "very good", the best anime and ending in the "animes history". I think the ending is great,but, i cry a lot("really i cry, it's true,believe me"), the ending is very sad. I can't believe that Lelouch is dead" and leave C.C alone", Lelouch was the only thing that C.C had, so i think it's so sad". But,for that, is very very good. (sorry to say", that ending is very hard for me "snif snif"snif" sorry)

I would have liked also would have been Lelouch with CC^^ , but that's just a dream, I would like to see" (again",sorry to say that)
Code Geass is the best,and the most beautiful anime of all", changed my life^^

merged: 10-29-2010 ~ 05:52am

Quote by Unknown0491Lelouch would foud out he was just a chess piece of C.C.
C.C used him and finally controlled Nunally to kill hin using her own hand.
and finally, C.C will used the image of Zero to rule the people.
The Immortal witch shall rule over the people.. Hahahaha
She is the queen of all people.
The highest ruler of the universe.
Everyone bow before the long live queen.
Those who obey shall live as servent,
Those who oppose shall die by torture slowly, painfully and suffering a pain that can make god beg for his life.
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
All hail C.C

You really think that Lelouch would foud out he was just a chess piece of C.C?
sorry, but these really bad" if you think that.

merged: 10-29-2010 ~ 05:58am

Quote by Sam1198777Lelouch would be alive and living with C.C!:D

I would like to believe that, "really"

Signature

I don't know about Lelouch

The end was really really good, despite it being HEARTBREAKING DEATH OF LELOUCH! I actually had wanted Nina to die as well as Shirley... and I had wanted Suzaku to die so that Lelouch could take over the world. But this end was good as well. -sniff sniff- LELOUCHHHHH~~~

lelouch is immortal and live with CC...

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

lelouch becomes a god in japan and travel place by place conquering country by country but dies in the end.

Signature

Well, to be honest the ending has a great turn, even the music makes anyone who sees the anime (not the manga), would feel as Lelouch or any other character.
And also I've heard of a new season which is not a 100% announced yet.
And for spoilers, lelouch is ALIVE!

I hate code geass ending, because lelouch is dead!

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

I think the ending was performed nicely, it was a good ending to a good anime.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

I hope Lelouch is dead.

I actually like the ending.
It has a shock value and also shows that Lelouch ultimately had striven for good. Unlike a certain guy with a certain note of certain death...

I like to think that Lelouch is alive and living with C.C.The ending is amazing but purposely leaves loose ends. I would love for them to explore it in a manga but all the Code Geass manga are disappointing.

I hate to say this, but Lelouch is dead and that's the end of the story... T.T Don't blame me.

well... in the first place, I wouldn't let Euphie die, or if I had to, I wouldn't let Suzaku be so depressed. Guess because I love him -.-
And Lelouch would live
though I guess it'd stop being Code Geass

The ending should go like this, but should be explained in a 3rd Season...

Lelouch survives being stabbed. In a hospital. Been in a coma for a few days or weeks. Wakes up and says that everything went as planned. :)

Now tell me somthing that's better, i dare you. >D

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

I would leave it as it is :)
It was amazing

it was awesome it completely chocked me !

?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.