Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the 2 quotes that u cn ponder on... - Minitokyo

the 2 quotes that u cn ponder on...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

here are 2 quotes that i would like u to ponder and relate with...
share whatever comes to u upon reading these...
" the hours i'm attached to u, the mins. we talk to one another,
are the happiest, and yet u nver refused to accompany me,
u lighted my world from eternal darkness... those wer d happiest of my days,
and yet my love, u r the saddest that has to be detached from me...
we shall part from each othr, knowng its all the goodbye...
i nver thought tht u wud come, i nver expcted tht u will fill my empty lyf...
we faced struggles, we battled odds, the one i search for is you,
i hav found u, and yet i hav to let u go..."

i want to find the one for me and only for me, the one who will always be with me... i'm the happiest when that day comes, but also the saddest, for when that day comes, i shall part with my love for him, the one for me, for who could ever love me? will he only love me? will he really accept me? but who is he that i search and yearn for? is he here, he could be anywhere... could he be in search of me? will he see me as THE ONE FOR HIM, or only i will see him as THE ONE FOR ME AND ONLY FOR ME...

what can u say?
how can u relate to these in ur life?

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

1. Ahh the double edge sword of love...bitter sweet...the thing that quite simply tears us apart from the inside out.

2. All I can say to the second one is.....I am on the Eternal Quest for Cheza myself.....

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

1. Emotional
2. Complecated
3. ^_^"

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

1.. . .i really dont think tht i deserve lov
2. . . . .

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

I don't feel like reading the first one because of how poorly it's typed.

The second is nice, though, and generally easy to relate to. There's not much to ponder over, as it's not really anything too unique or thought-provoking, but it's one of the better love-related quotes (or whatever) there is - most of the ones I've seen are present throughout the plethora of hopeless rambling from 12-15 year old teenage girls in their MySpace status updates.

Kan-tastic

Kan-tastic

Grind.

1. You need to work on your grammar and spelling.

2. You need to work on your grammar and spelling.

>=D

::hopes everyone takes this as a joke, NOT as an insult::

I can't stay here with every single hope I had shattered...

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

-kicks N-kun-. . . . u n ohara r missing the point. . . . .read it again

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

You know what Kan-Tastic her grammar is fine and why you have to take one of the better threads in MT and post that kind of stuff.
It really detracts from the point at hand. Please refrain.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

thxs doggy. . . . . as i said before. . . n-kun n ohara need to read it again. . . . . it means something

>^.^<Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

umm, isn't there enough role playing without having to hijack someone's post in order to role play in it as well. what you two did is considered hijacking, which is most rude. so what if the grammar is back, I understood it perfectly and will comment shortly, but there was no need to be so cruel and evil to sim for that. there is no need to speak such harsh things that you do a lot of neil. no I am not playing "mod", elite or none of that, I am simply commenting on such childish behaviors that I see traveling around in the forums, I even do this on sites I am just a member on, show some respect, treat others like you would like to be treated and the world would/might be a better place

now to jump this back to the topic at hand, sim's quotes

1. very sad I remember the days how I had to part from love, but love is nothing to live without, within time anyone can find new love to replace the old, simply takes time to recover from the last wounds
2. I truly understand, who does not seek true love. I seek it even now, and I will never know until the day it comes, I feel that I have this go around, but only time can tell me otherwise

and on an ending note sorry about what happened to your post sim you are most creative when it comes to sharing things and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

sim. . . .ur post has some deep meaning to it . . . . . . iLOVE it . . . . . makes me think,. . . .about love . .u keep on posting ur thoughts n feelings ok?. . . im am truly srry for the way i acted . . . . .

>^.^<Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Cleaned this place up a bit.

Are these quotes that you wrote sim-chan? It sounds like you might be going through some tough times in love, ne? Well, hang in there... if you are seeking answers, best to ask the guy you are crushing on.

Signature Image

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

yep. . . .thts true . . . (thanks miyuki). . . . . .ask him. . lol. .
im having trouble understanding love . . . . .mayb this will help ease my mind a bit

>^.^<Signature Image

Quote by mimi123091-kicks N-kun-. . . . u n ohara r missing the point. . . . .read it again

I didn't miss the point, I just felt like commenting on what I thought of them rather than saying how I relate to them, which I don't ever since I started not caring about everything.
Though I think I've served my non-purpose in this thread and will be leaving as soon as your midget friend gives me back my bloody sombrero.

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

well, let' clear all up at my post...

first i made it all up, so it's not tht familiar,

but to all hu appreci8ed it's deep and tru meaning,

tnx... true tht i'm now in love's turning point...

but the more i fall to its traps, the more i feel happy,

though knowing i myt get hurt,

i feel a light emotion, though it may not be seen clearly,

i fall in the traps of a playful thing they call love...

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

wow. . . .thts deep

>^.^<Signature Image

Complicated. All is complicated! Fake is easy, true is hard. The 'LOVE' you are seeking, if u see it on age 100 as very same as 1st time is true Love. Hmm.

katiemirmo

katiemirmo

I miss you,but you ignore me.29.

LOVE
What a strange feeling nee, sim?
Hang on there!

Strange but the 2nd one makes me remember Chobits. lol.

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

the second one is frm chobits sis

>^.^<Signature Image

Emotional, and uncertain love...

asdasfdsagasfg

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

umm . . . . belinhki?. . . . . .plz post something tht ppl can understand. . .

>^.^<Signature Image

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

actually the 2nd one is based from chobits...

lol, i liked those lines chii read in the book...

they pierced me deeply,

but i found out a lot of things and facts about love...

if someone asks you which would you prefer:

love or hell?

and what would you answer...

for me, i guess it's hell...

because love makes me burnt inside my own body,

which makes me suffer so much pain...

" 1. You need to work on your grammar and spelling.

2. You need to work on your grammar and spelling."

^ Lol on that~

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.