Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Music: Anybody Listening to Metal? - Minitokyo

Music: Anybody Listening to Metal?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Im a big metal fan as long as the words are still audible and there has to be great electric guitar instramentals

anybody here heard of Shade Empire and "Melodic Death Metal?"

cronaxkid11

cronaxkid11

Gabbii-Senpai

Used to awhile back, but it's lost it's touch for me. I used to love all that remains

I'm on Team Edward, Elric that is

i hear metal!

I must admit, I am not a big metal fan, but I do have some exceptions:

- Led Zeppelin
- Some songs by Metallica: "Master Of Puppets," "The Unforgiven," "Wherever I May Roam," "Nothing Else Matters," "Fuel," "Stone Cold Crazy," "Enter Sandman" and "Fade To Black"
- Linkin Park
- Within Temptation
- X Japan

my bf does :)

Tenacious D

all anime music i like

Soileyh

Soileyh

Wolf of Loneliness

Just settled in a new country. Some guy from a band from Philadelphia called Acumen Finite introduced me to Industrial. Really enjoyed the whole s**t like hell. Hahaha. I already had a knack for trance and the whole club stuff, and to be prescribed to Industrial - I'm like, dammit! Where on earth have I lived before? LOL.

also 2 good friends of mine

I like Synphonic Metal (if you call it that) a lot. Favourite Bands are Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever and a few others.
I'm also listening to a lot of Metalcore (As I lay Dying, Diecast) and also German Rock.

Soileyh

Soileyh

Wolf of Loneliness

Quote by ShinlosI like Synphonic Metal (if you call it that) a lot. Favourite Bands are Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever and a few others.
I'm also listening to a lot of Metalcore (As I lay Dying, Diecast) and also German Rock.

those bands... I like them too! :)
Ah, Germany do have a lot of good bands, like Kamelot (the singer's a Norwegian) and Edenbridge. *wobble* I have not much ideas about music genres or that such stuff, but if anything, I call them Power Metal bands, and that includes Nightwish :S

Currently listening to: Imperative Reaction, KMFDM, Hanzel und Gretyl, Combichrist.

of course, heavy thrash symphonic doom power epic and some black.

sure thing: metallica, manowar, sonata arctica, nightwish, within temptation!)

...hear me...

Sonata Arctic, Dreamtale, Twilight Guardian, Stratovarius out of these 4 Sonata Artica is my all time favourite xD

0mbrelune

0mbrelune

Making you anti-everything

I love Metal. I listen to a lot of Metal bands but I try to stay open-minded and this is why I listen to pop and rock music too.
I have a slight prefer for symphonic metal but I also like all kind of Metals, depends of the voice of the singer (I don't like when some of them scream).

Here are my favourites Metal bands :
Nightwish (back at Tarja's time)
Lordi
Dimmu Borgir
Anorexia Nevrosa
Apocalyptica
Sabaton
Rammstein (of couuuuuuurse)

metal is too harsh

Nighwish, Epica, Wihtin Temptation :D

Quote by cougar010metal is too harsh

No it ain't.

44IsoO

44IsoO

cmon shake ya bum

I'm an allrounder in the metal genre. I listen nearly everything from Power to Black Metal, from Avantasia over to Endstille.

Quote by ShinlosI like Synphonic Metal (if you call it that) a lot. Favourite Bands are Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever and a few others.

Quote by Divinityimortal3Nighwish, Epica, Wihtin Temptation :D

I love you guys.
We should eat fairy floss together.

well i think that metallica is the best band of all times ...

i mean it's hard to find a metal fan who doesn't like metallica

hard rock n metal r my type of music ....i like many bandz
but i dont really like those new bandz some of them play just trash ppl....

n i also hate those ppl who listen to metal just because it's like some sord of a trend ...

n dont also get some kinds of metal like death or black metal ... come on ppl i cant even get what r these kinds of metal
has to do with reality ....

i prefer the normal usual heavy metal type .. or maybe the gothic n opera metal ....

n my favorites r :

metallica
opeth
rammstein
savatage
within temptation
anathema
apocalyptica
draconian
epica
nightwish
guns n roses
iron maiden

n many many others.........

Quote by mimisugarn i also hate those ppl who listen to metal just because it's like some sord of a trend ...

Yeah, but at least it's not as severe or common as the number of people who listen to mainstream pop for the sake of said trendiness.

Quote by mimisugar
n dont also get some kinds of metal like death or black metal ... come on ppl i cant even get what r these kinds of metal
has to do with reality ....

What do you mean by 'has to do with reality'?
I've got mixed opinions on death metal and black metal. I don't usually listen to either as just that - it's usually a mixture of that and another subgenre, ie. symphonic or progressive. Cannibal Corpse are an example of a death metal band that I don't like very much, Opeth being an example of one that I absolutely love to bits. I like some melodic death metal, too: Arch Enemy and Norther, for example.
As for Black Metal, there are also a few that I like a lot: Cradle of Filth, Behemoth, Ne Obliviscaris, Dimmu Borgir... I don't really have a problem with the genre in general.
My taste really just comes down to what I think sounds good, I guess.

Quote by mimisugar
metallica
opeth
rammstein
savatage
within temptation
anathema
apocalyptica
draconian
epica
nightwish

guns n roses
iron maiden

The ones in bold are bands that belong to my list of all-time favorites. Good on you. ^_^;;
I like Metallica's musical work a lot, my only gripe with them being that I'm not a huge fan of their vocalist - that said, I'm picky when it comes to male singers. It's not a problem with the band as much as it is with me.

Soileyh

Soileyh

Wolf of Loneliness

Quote by Ohara555666

Quote by cougar010metal is too harsh

No it ain't.

Metal is beautiful :)

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.