Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Image saving problem - Minitokyo

Image saving problem

page 1 of 1 3 total items

El-Cadejos

El-Cadejos

Infernus Rex

please excuse if i did this in the wrong forum, im afraid im not very familiar with MT's forum.

Anyway, i've had problems to save the images i download from there. The only way im able to is by draggin the image into PhotoShop and saving it from there. I cant really say it's MT but i dont know what else could it be. It just happened. When I download something and try to right-click on it to save it, nothing happens.

thank you for reading and again, sorry if i made a mistake posting this here.

razz

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Quote by El-Cadejos When I download something and try to right-click on it to save it, nothing happens.

Are you still having this problem .?. It may be a bug in your browser you are using, because I had this problem a while ago when I was using IE and when I was updating my browser I had a error in download or a bug or something wrong with it and it would prevent me to right clicking half the time to save a image. Maybe you should reinstall your browser or just download a new one like firefox like I did. If you still have problems I would write in this thread again and maybe the admin or moderators will try to figure out whats wrong when they have time.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

El-Cadejos

El-Cadejos

Infernus Rex

well yes i still do, and im a firefox user.
i will take your advice and re-install my browser.
If the problem persists i hope someone else can give me a hand on it XD

razz

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.