Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of 2 Halo Scans - Minitokyo

Deletion of 2 Halo Scans

page 1 of 1 5 total items

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Dear Moderators:

If it is alright with you, I would like to know the particular reasons why my scans
The Package : The Package by evaunit2
The Package by evaunit2
and Helljumpers were deleted. I can assure you that neither image was edited in any manner.

Sincerely,

Evaunit2

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Hi evaunit, sorry for a late reply.
That scan was deleted for being from HALO, which is not an asian manufactured videogame. Please remember we only accept scans from asian videogames (with rare exceptions for very old gallery items coming from American brands).
Hope this is clear~

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Quote by kayurachanHi evaunit, sorry for a late reply.
That scan was deleted for being from HALO, which is not an asian manufactured videogame. Please remember we only accept scans from asian videogames (with rare exceptions for very old gallery items coming from American brands).
Hope this is clear~

Thank you for clearing that up, but the Package and the other Halo Legends episodes are done by the Japanese

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Uhh, for real?! =_='
I've checked on some sites before deleting (I HATE to randomly delete just because I feel like it) and I thought I could say the whole Halo brand is of an American brand... can you explain more about this?

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Quote by kayurachanUhh, for real?! =_='
I've checked on some sites before deleting (I HATE to randomly delete just because I feel like it) and I thought I could say the whole Halo brand is of an American brand... can you explain more about this?

Halo Legends is a six part anime done by Shinji Aramaki and Toei Animation. It is practically a japanese attempt to explain events in the Halo World

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.