Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT-Maigetsu: Special No 5 WHO IS YOUR VALENTINE? - Minitokyo

MT-Maigetsu: Special No 5 WHO IS YOUR VALENTINE?

Are you going to confess this Valentines Day?

Yes, only to Mai-chan though :x
45 votes
Yes! I'll approach them!
40 votes
No, because I'm already with my sweetiepie <3
87 votes
No, because it's too embarassing ;_;
52 votes
Only if he/she confesses first!
44 votes
I don't have a Valentine ToT
312 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Mt-Maigetsu

Administrator

Mt-Maigetsu

Fillling you in on the latest.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/7079/mtbanner.jpg
Banner courtesy of Mai-chan :P

ALL MAI-CHAN WANTS FOR VALENTINES IS YOU!
Hello minna-san! It's that time of the year again - yes, that's right, it's Valentines Day! To celebrate the occasion, Mai-chan has suggested 2 fun activities since it's a time for sharing and expressing feelings. Love is in the air!

VALENTINES SHOUTOUT!

Do you have someone on your mind that you would like to confess to? Or do you just want to express your love for your family or significant other? If so, Mai-chan wants to know!

You see, near Mai-chan's house is a large happy tree. He doesn't have a name yet, but he is always happy. There's a belief that if you make a wish on Valentines Day and hang something onto the tree, you get good luck and your wish will come true! Lucky, ne? What are you waiting for? Mai-chan and her tree awaits you!

For one lucky person with the best shoutout that brings Mai-chan to tears, she will name her lucky tree after your username :D

Send a PM to Mt-Maigetsu, with the PM SUBJECT "VALENTINES SHOUTOUT".
Copy and paste the following format into your Private Message and fill it out. It's as simple as that! For everyone who PMs Mai-chan a shoutout, your shoutout will be published in a spanking new special Valentines edition (Special No 6) of the MTM :D Mai-chan will also hang one lucky charm for each shoutout she gets. It's time to get lucky!

Quote: COPY AND PASTE ME!
Publish my username in the MTM? [yes/no]:
MY SHOUTOUT! (2 sentences, maximum):

Now, for a little more information:

Why is there a form asking yes/no for publishing my username? What does that mean?
Some members might feel a little shy having their shoutouts published *giggles*, so we're giving you an option to stay anonymous. We'll replace your username with "ANONYMOUS" at the time of publication. If you don't need to be anonymous, the better! We'll link your username to your userpage :)

What can I shoutout about? Does it have to be about Mai-chan or Minitokyo?
Certainly not! If there's a boy (or girl) in your class that you fancy, we want to know! But if you like someone in Minitokyo, we wanna know that too! XD You can shoutout about anyone you wish for Valentines :D
Please make sure you keep it clean and PG-13 <3

COOL! How many times can I shoutout?
Uh oh, the lucky tree will only work ONE charm per person, so please only PM Mai-chan ONCE! If you found out you made a mistake, PM again, and she'll fix it for you :D

When does this all end?
Please send in your shoutouts by the 13th February 2010 so that Mai-chan gets enough preparation to hang the charms for you! If you PM her at midnight when she's asleep, she will have to get out of bed :(

So, start PM-ing Mai-chan now! Mai-chan, her lucky tree and special guest, Cupid are waiting for your mail!

GOOD LUCK!

VALENTINES GALLERY!
For those who have a little artistic flair, we need your work for the Valentines Special Edition of the MTM!

PM Mt-Maigetsu with PM SUBJECT: "V-GALLERY".

You can submit the following items:

(1) Minitokyo wallpapers/ Indy Art submitted recently to Minitokyo during 2010 with a clear Valentines theme. Send Mai-chan the gallery url of your gallery items in your PM.

(2) Valentines Day banners or cards. Send Mai-chan the banner, uploaded onto your favorite image hosting site!

All gallery items, card and banners will be featured in the Valentines Special Edition of MTM. Kind of feels like the Louvre of love, doesn't it? :D

How many items can I submit to Mai-chan?
As many as you want! If you have 1 item, send us the link to 1 item. If you have TEN items, send Mai-chan ten! :D But remember, they MUST have a Valentines Day theme!

What does it mean that the gallery item is submitted in 2010?
Mai-chan understands that some members may have already submitted something in preparation for Valentines Day - and she hopes there are more items to come! Therefore, if you have submitted a Valentine themed gallery item recently this year, she wants to see it!
Please do not submit Valentine themed work from last year or before that, Mai-chan will call you naughty-naughty!

Anything I need to know before I submit my links to Mai-chan?
Yes - please make sure that your gallery submissions satisfy the Minitokyo Policy. If you're submitting to the galleries and not sure if your work is okay, remember to post it in The Sandbox before you upload it :)
Banners and cards should also be kept clean, or PG-13 (ish) as long as it doesn't violate the policy ;)

How will my submitted work look like in the MTM?
We will feature all wallpapers and indy art submissions in thumbnail form, along with your username and gallery link to your submission in the publication.
For banners and cards, we will display them either as thumbnails or full size, provided that they are of a reasonable size (think the thank you cards in guestbooks - that size should be okay, and we can feature that full size!)

When's the last day to submit these artworks to Mai-chan?
Please, no longer than the 10th February 2010, thank you ^_^ But but but if you need a little bit more time, Mai-chan will include those submitted up to the 13th February. SUGOI! \o/

Mai-chan awaits your Valentines PM mail - get cracking! XD

Any questions? POST AWAY! :D
PS: Brownie points for whoever posts first and answers correctly what the banner is referring to in certain current events, that's anime related! Summarise the correct news article (there are several) or link to the news article in your comment. Hurry, be the first one to post!

Signature
	Image(The Policy) A must read! (The Userguide) For day to day living!
(Forum guidelines) Keeping it clean! (Common problems and their solutions) Got you covered!
Visit HeadQuarters for more juicy goodness or contact your nearest friendly moderator.

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

This is it...? Where's the rest?!

Banner:"Lonesome anime otaku stating his favourite anime girl is his girlfriend/valentine"?
I don't know the second part XD

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I love everyone so I need a really big Valentine!
I know the postage is going to kill me....^.~

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

?Immortality Is Loneliness?

My Valentine is Koko ^^ I love her so much. Also, Kari, CC, Gabrielle, Mimi, Miyuki, Dari, Angie, Loomie, Katie, and Ashley. I love you all too.

Signature Image "Try to attack me! I do not sleep... Try to cut me! I feel no pain... Try to kill me! I have no fear... And don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway" ~Kazuma Fujiwara. The Lord Of Insomniacs.
Join the realms of SLEEPLESS PARADISE or i'll come and getchu!

ragebolt

ragebolt

loser w/ over confidence issues

I beg to differ!

Th banner is not that of a "lonesome" otaku...The geek looks like he's grinning. And lonesome otakus don't usually make heart
aura come out.
If you analyze the banner long enough, there are somethings noticeable:

1.he is a geek ghost(he has no feet) and look at his position.
2.He died because a shuriken hit his head(right side of glasses)
3.It is either he's holding a indicent magazine or the girl just didn't wear sumtin that reaches the shoulder.
4."She wants to listen to music" then the girl must be from an anime that includes music to its theme like k-on, AMG, etc.
(since there is a chance that she posted naked, she might be that girl from High School Musical,Yeah that one.)
5.If you notice his ears, he has a custom made head set. his left ear is smaller and so is the left one of the headset.
(...and chicks don't find that sh*t attractive)

The problem now is i never heard of a news about a geek that owns custom headset and died because a shuriken hit his head
so he now haunts people by showing them ero magazines. the closest i heard is that a guy from japan is marrying his anime
girlfriend but he doesn't look like the geek in the banner.

(this post of mine just reeks of dumbness)

My Professor on Art once asked me to recite the different types of arts, i said Martial arts.., I went home early that day.
Why work for 6 pack abs when you can get just 1 big pack.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Valune - this is a Special Issue of MTM, so this is a short issue. MTM Issue 21 is going to come out in 3 days' time - (the 1st Feb, Pacific Time) - so stay tuned! ;)
And your guess is very close - but not quite - it's based on a series of true news articles pumped out within the past... 6-8 months or so? ;)

InsomiacLord - oh! is that a shoutout? If so, would you like to PM it to Mai-chan for the next Special's publication? ;)

ragebolt - hahaha - almost ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

i get so embaressed dat i studder so probably wont b able 2 lol

Signature

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Oh , it's Valentines day already...once again , I must clear over 30 Visual Novel Dating SIMs....
Just kidding XD
One way or the other , it's a bit too embarassing...I tried once before and somehow , I turned the words of "confession" into something else entirely different.

im not good at things like dis ToT v_v

Signature

Valentines.... man I despise that holiday.

But.... as for me valentine.... you know who you are.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

I'm gonna try. Hopefully, I'll be able to see her because she has classes on a completely different part of campus. Plus she moved so I no longer have her phone number

Soileyh

Soileyh

Wolf of Loneliness

If only i have a sweetheart,then everything wud b going! :P but anyways,all d best to those who are inspired n inspire others! :)

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

Valintines day... Will only bring more pain and suffering to me...

eh...

I'd love to see a I HATE VALINTINES DAY banner that would be funny.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

Ianervan

Ianervan

ToiletPriest

Quote by rageboltI beg to differ!

Th banner is not that of a "lonesome" otaku...The geek looks like he's grinning. And lonesome otakus don't usually make heart
aura come out.
If you analyze the banner long enough, there are somethings noticeable:

1.he is a geek ghost(he has no feet) and look at his position.
2.He died because a shuriken hit his head(right side of glasses)
3.It is either he's holding a indicent magazine or the girl just didn't wear sumtin that reaches the shoulder.
4."She wants to listen to music" then the girl must be from an anime that includes music to its theme like k-on, AMG, etc.
(since there is a chance that she posted naked, she might be that girl from High School Musical,Yeah that one.)
5.If you notice his ears, he has a custom made head set. his left ear is smaller and so is the left one of the headset.
(...and chicks don't find that sh*t attractive)

The problem now is i never heard of a news about a geek that owns custom headset and died because a shuriken hit his head
so he now haunts people by showing them ero magazines. the closest i heard is that a guy from japan is marrying his anime
girlfriend but he doesn't look like the geek in the banner.

(this post of mine just reeks of dumbness)

Seriously, if I've seen the banner earlier... Oh well, you beat me to it by 5 hours and I'm not going to analyse it anymore xD

EDIT: Maybe not. Rabu in some language means Wednesday!

1. For all we know, even ghosts have "tails" He's a half body zombie geek (this I agree).
2. He probably didn't die from the shuriken but by a bus that he's trying to catch, which reversed over him. The shuriken probably belonged to him when he tried to throw it at the bus to slow it down. Getting reversed over is not the nicest thing to happen to you with a shuriken in your hand.
3. I think the geek mistook the man for a girl. It's too much of a muscle than airbag apparatuses. He's probably bald and wearing a long hair wig.
4. Refer to point 3. "She wants to listen to music". I would say it's more toward Nodame Cantabile or perhaps Macross Frontier. Noda loves Chiaki's music and the "guy" in the magazine is probably our Hime Alto-san. ;)
5. Probably agree with you but... hey, I think I never meant to do this... oh well...

I would say this banner will fall between Nodame Cantabile or Macross Frontier!

[quote rage here for dumbness]

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Lol, I almost want to make Singles Awareness Day banners XD

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

@Maple: You totally should~

*raises hand* I sent my shoutout to Mai-chan!

Signature Image

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Hmmm... I can't take part in it... I'm a proud member of the Love me Section! XP

Shaina

Shaina

Trimmer of an online magazine

I have no boyfriend I'm single with no commitment XD

Signature

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

at valentines day i normally wait and see you know.
i wait until one walks towart me and confess :P

why?

I'm single for now , I guess i have to start looking for a Valentine and if nothing comes up it's just going to be another boring day .....

Good luck to all the others that are going to confess :) .

Anime is a life that we all want to live in. But we can't.

Kan-tastic

Kan-tastic

Grind.

Ah Valentine's Day....possibly my least favorite holiday of them all!

I can't stay here with every single hope I had shattered...

maic

maic

801-chan

to tell the truth... I do not like s.valentine i'm not a romantic eh-eh I much prefer Halloween and carnival ..= 3

a true Hero is not measured by the strength of his muscles.. but by the power of his Heart

I'm already engaged and I think Valentine's day is a useless feast.

Kikiyo

Kikiyo

Naruto Rocks~!

I'll be home alone again~!

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.