Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT-Maigetsu: Special No 5 WHO IS YOUR VALENTINE? - Minitokyo

MT-Maigetsu: Special No 5 WHO IS YOUR VALENTINE?

Are you going to confess this Valentines Day?

Yes, only to Mai-chan though :x
45 votes
Yes! I'll approach them!
40 votes
No, because I'm already with my sweetiepie <3
87 votes
No, because it's too embarassing ;_;
52 votes
Only if he/she confesses first!
44 votes
I don't have a Valentine ToT
312 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

well....being as V-Day was made by a greeting card company, i suppose most wouldn't put much stock in it anyway, would they? but.....for all you peeps who have someone special or have your eye on someone, V-Day is the perfect chance to make yourself happy.....and i'll definitely spend it with my sweety

o_O wa~ but i'm single, so sad..

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Valentine has been and will be this year the same as it ever was...lonely..gonna hide at home because chinese new year's on the same day or maybe I'll be force out to visit relatives..X_X

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

Hate Valentine's day, it's just another boring event.....

Snowman

Snowman

valentines day sucks

SnowmanSignature Image

hmmmmm....whats happening here?

i love valentine..........valentine=cHOcolate

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

lol, yeah, I actually hate Valentines day. D: *runs*

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

Quote by MapleRoseLol, I almost want to make Singles Awareness Day banners XD

I'll be your Singles Awarenessentine <3

Not much love here. I don't really hate vanentines day. I just don't notice it. 25 and still not one girlfriend. Closest I had ended up using me and dumping me. Maby someday..... As for now; if I could pick some anime girl and have here for a real gf I would have to pick Robin from Witch Hunter Robin, Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess, or Yomiko from Read of Die.

FlowerDog

FlowerDog

Loves Ya!

Quote by rageboltWhy do you keep saying that being alone is not a problem or is better?! no it's not! if you die without even trying to find the one you're supposed to be happy with, then that just proves you more to be illogical hypocrites that justifies their incompetence through believing in what you know is wrong.

I know i might incur the wrath of some singles here but i'm 1000% percent sure that the only reason a person can be happier alone than with someone is when he/she has only been with people that doesn't fit him/her.

Instead of turning into a hater, use your time to fall in love and be loved in return, because "if you can't fight them, join them" and believe me, you can't ever fight them, people around you will keep on going labidabi(arabian way of saying sweet) with someone (Dem those mothaf*ckers!...ooops sori sori sori).

This comment appeared in my notes as reply, but if it wasn't intended then I apologize in advance.

I never said any of that. I just stated that I am happy to be alone. You are over analyzing my statement and others. I am very capable of loving someone and I like to have others around, but for the moment I am happy being alone because it gives me the time to work on my long-term goals in life.

I am not mad at you, but you aren't stating the truth. It's your opinion and everyone has a right to state how they feel about a certain subject. I just accept this as your opinion. Keep in mind that not everything has to have a right or wrong standpoint.

With that said, I do wish you and everyone here in MT a Happy Valentine Day in advance. Take care as well.

shizuneyuki8720

shizuneyuki8720

Gintama? Or Fairy tail?

um.....valentines....?
if len tsukimori is around....
if not.....uhem.......dreams only!

KATEKYOSHI HITMAN REBORN addict!!!!!
warning: handsome men are dangerous while beautiful girls are temptations!!!
i was devil before, but since you walked into me, i am now an angel.....
Signature Image

I LOVE VALENTINES DAY - ESPISALY WID MY SWEETIEPIE:)

Not so much into valentine either... Guess I'll just stay at home playing games on it :p

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Aw... I thought the otaku was listening to love. ^_^'

Mai-chan! Hope you enjoy my shoutout to my husband! :D

I love Valentines Day.
For the hopeful - its a day of looking for and thinking of the ones they love.
For the hopeless - its a unhappy reminder of what they wished they had and a day of feeling like love is something they cannot obtain.
For both - its something to look forward to - believing there is always someone out there for them... "good things do some to those who wait." Including love. Everyone deserves love and even those who believe 'it can't happen to them' will one day be pleasantly surprised. :D

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

*giggles*

Keep guessing the banner <3 ! It was worded a bit funny, but the banner is referring to a series of recent news articles that are related to anime. Who will be the first to get it? :D (You can either summarise the news article, or post the news article link in your comment)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

ragebolt

ragebolt

loser w/ over confidence issues

you said i gots it in the sb but that'll be unfair so what did i say on the sb?!

ragebolt 8m 41s ago
i can't possibly guess that, i gots no TV, and the nearest i know is that guy who married his DS gf. another guy then married the same DS gf in guam,,, "DS bigamy" hihihi

meaning it's that news?

next poster is really lucky, i think

http://images.smh.com.au/2009/11/26/924206/loveplusmain-420x0.jpg

My Professor on Art once asked me to recite the different types of arts, i said Martial arts.., I went home early that day.
Why work for 6 pack abs when you can get just 1 big pack.

FrozenStrawberry

FrozenStrawberry

<3 Shou Toramaru

Okay :p *blushes* . My classmate :P

It's not that I don't want wings, I want to flutter around like a Melissa leaf.

Signature Image

K-YKY-Z

K-YKY-Z

i love anime ^_^ V

wew valentine this year looks like im going to be alone again T_T

FrozenStrawberry

FrozenStrawberry

<3 Shou Toramaru

Quote by K-YKY-Zwew valentine this year looks like im going to be alone again T_T

You can come over to my place :3

It's not that I don't want wings, I want to flutter around like a Melissa leaf.

Signature Image

I don't have a Valentine ToT

Im gonna buy some chocolate for myself, and wallow in self-pity~! Woot!

no.. im already with my sweetiepie.. hehehe..

I dont realy have a valentine, so its a normal day for me, like any other...

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.