Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 REMINDER: Chamber of K. 2010 Valentine's Day Contest! - Minitokyo

REMINDER: Chamber of K. 2010 Valentine's Day Contest!

Group announcement by Chamber-Of-Kings

page 1 of 1 4 total items

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

'Sup folks,

It's a month until all entries for Chamber of Kings' 2010 Valentine's Day Contest are due! So this is just a quick reminder to get crackin' on those entries. School's started up for most folks now and time is precious D: We've got one fabulous early-bird entry so far, and I wanna see 'em roll in!

The deadline is the 28th of February.

Oh and it wasn't totally my intention to turn this into a yaoi-fest (not that that's a bad thing imo hahahaa) but just so you know, if you're uncomfortable walling yaoi, just a single male character showing his love will be fiiiiine.

We're also featuring the winning King of the Month entries on the group page, check it out :D We have more in stall for you guys so keep a look out!

I'm relatively sure I had something important to add about the contest itself but I don't remember, so let me know if you have any questions!

Original Contest thread with guidelines and stuff: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t66149

~Aqi

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Lol, no way, yaoi fest all the waaaay 8 D
Oh, I thought the deadline was 14th Feb, I'll be done with my entry in a week though =u=
And haha, school just ended for me XDDD

Signature

DokiDokiChan

Retired Moderator, Tagger

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

x3 *Agrees with Sakura*

I'm working hard on mine but I don't know if I'll finish on time. //>.<// School ish relentless.

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses
"How do you break a heart of gold?"

OriginalQueenofAnime

OriginalQueenofAnime

Yaoi Goddess

I'll have to submit mine as I last saved it even though I'm not too happy with it. x_x I bought a new computer and moved all my stuff over but photoshop won't install on it! D: So I can't work on it anymore like I was planning on doing. Good thing I saved a jpeg copy before I switched otherwise I'd have nothing. x_x

Signature Image
Owner of - | Sasuke-and-Naruto | Its-A-Wonderful-World || Admin of - Cute-Wallies || Mod of - FinalFantasyFans
Member of - FW | N | UPSD ] | YH | KHO | CL | BC | FMO | V | KK | MT-GS | VOTE

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.