Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hardest Video Game You Ever Played - Minitokyo

Hardest Video Game You Ever Played

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 131 total items

Pathologic, it drove me nuts

It's didn't appear for me b4!^^

The hardest game for me was Call of Duty Modern Warfare veteran mode. Never beat it =(

megaman 1 for nes,super fuckin ass! ARGHHH

Ninja Gaiden's Games

ahhaahha super dificil

I agree with anyone who says Ninja Gaiden :D. Damned falcons in the NES version. And ghost fish *shudder*

guitar freak and drum mania..

guitar freak is hard for me >.<

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Hakumei-Chan

Hakumei-Chan

*is sleepy*

Trauma Center - Under the Knife. I still haven't got through this one operation... *grumbles*

kmt89cccp

kmt89cccp

I'm a Satan in f**cking world

Snake hehe...

anyone ever beat Pac-Man?

VindicatoR

VindicatoR

Greato!

CyberMage: Darklight Awakening

Got it for Christmas in 1995... still haven't finished it.

pacman, I can never beat the dammed game

Pac-Man haha

just stage of the motorcyclesin battletoads

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Hardest? Metroid. If not hardest, most frustrating.

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

''For me'', resident evil outbreak file 1 and 2,but in very hard dificulty.
Its very hard!.

Signature

KitoMinatoro

KitoMinatoro

Shadow Fox

The hardest game I've ever played was Legend of Zelda. The first game ever. I played it on the Gamecube re-release, and I couldn't even figure out how to paused the freakin' game.

Kingdom Hearts Re Chain of Memories was a pain too. But that's just because I sucked at the card system.

DMC 3 D8
never was able to beat it XDD

From recent memory, Prototype was difficult due to one boss being overpowered.

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Oh, I actually have to say right now Final Fantasy 12 is being a big pain in the butt. On most RPGs, I can level grind and progress just fine if I'm having trouble, but not this game. Every step I take I barely pass by the skin of my teeth. Most times nothing really helps and I just need to keep trying until I get lucky. Coming straight off FF10 and FF10-2, FF12 is a big disappointment.

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Kentaro51

Kentaro51

HOLY S***!

There was this RPG on the nes that i played when i was 7 and it had no save funstion so i had to beat the whole game in 1 sitting and 3 lives
And the elite four for Pokemon Stadium 2

Signature
Finding his way home...

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 131 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.