Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hardest Video Game You Ever Played - Minitokyo

Hardest Video Game You Ever Played

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 131 total items

for xbox, its go to be NINJA GAIDEN AND NINJA GAIDEN 2. Took me a year to finish NG 2.

Fighting games cause I just suck at them...

blackroseshadow

blackroseshadow

For the love of Yuri <3

gears of war on hardcore difficulty

The world doesn't end with a bang, but a whimper-H.O.T.D

onimashu
the controls were so annoying

shomakai mura is the hardest game

final fantasy 12

It's embarrassing, but... Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. The Original. I CAN'T STAND THE CARD SYSTEM. As an action gamer, it was just too annoying for me to deal with.

deadoralive is diff to complete

Ninja Gaiden series

Touhou is Excellent !

what about the ninja gaiden series on NES? that is MADNESS hard!

STALKER call of pripary....its very hard

Fatal Frame: The Tormented. I still haven't finished it.

I started playing, was freaked out but managed to continue until they switched characters. On the second switch, the guy didn't have a camera obscura and I was being chased around by a fricken scary ghost-chick. Got through that part, didn't know what to do next. The game's too freaky for me to play by myself without having any remote idea of what I'm doing.

I'm a complete scaredy-cat, aren't I?

The hardest game I ever played would probably be the Ninja Gaiden they made for the old Xbox. Not even the NES ones were that hard...

Touhou, Mountain of Faith or Imperishable Night. And I only play on Normal, too.

TOUHOU RULZ Xddd , Game, as diffyculted

Archer89

Archer89

Just Another Faker

Ah knew it was gonna be Touhou xD Someone once commented on the Touhou series, " Is these for humans? "

But next to Touhou would be Mushihimesama for me. It's crazy like Touhou, maybe more. RPGs and otehrs are easy for me so bleh that's all I guess...

Life - it's a one-shot affair

PONG lol hardest game ever

Tetris when you wake up

Stoogie

Stoogie

Otaku

i dont think touhou is the hardest, Y? cause ur hitbox is like a pixel size in the middle of the character. the hardest i think is PLOK on super nintendo

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne is definitely a contender, but The Empire Strikes Back on the Super NES comes very close.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."

This is going to sound really really sad, but any FPS is always the hardest one for me... unless the goal is to die. There was a reason my Halo profile was named "XpendableXtra".

The I Wanna Be the Guy fangames.
I am proud to say I am a (Very Hard) Guy, but I have yet to become the Fangame.

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

I think the hardest games as in they were challenging and not simply poorly designed were:

Dragon Age: Origins (Nightmare is a nightmare)
Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox. I eventually basically mastered the game, but fighting Alma for the first time was massively frustrating. -___-;
Rome: Total War Barbarian Invasion using the Western Roman Empire on Hardest. Seriously, it took all my skill just to survive 10 - 15 turns.

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 131 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.