Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hardest Video Game You Ever Played - Minitokyo

Hardest Video Game You Ever Played

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 131 total items

metal gear solid 3

FF1 >_< ! And FF2 as well xD

http://universonintendero.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/final_fantasy_1_nes_usa.jpg

Probably Einhander

SSJTrunkSH

SSJTrunkSH

Hero of the Future !

one of the most hardest game i've ever played was " Prinny: Can i be a Hero ? "
my life has been shorter with this game !

Sekai ni Itami o !

mmm... God of War 3 in very very Hard, I think the difficulty of the game is called God Mode

Demon's Soul ! cry 3 time !

DISSIDIA ON HARD LOL CPU KNOWS UR MOVES BEFORE YOU EVEN EXECUTE THEM

Neurotripsy

Neurotripsy

알리시아

---

What game is that?

I would say Ninja Gaiden Black. They did a survey about how many people in the US beat the game on Master Ninja Mode and 10% only were able to do it! But, it's fair. The camera doesn't interfere and when you die, you don't have to start at the beginning of the stage, and it takes skill rather than luck like the Persona series, where you hope that the enemy doesn't hit your main character when you're soooo close to the boss.

"Some live, some die
in the way of the samurai"

cromrea

cromrea

Galaxy mage

What about Disgaea 2 Dark Hero Days?
Try defeating the 8 Uber Lord Pringer X Go! that has a max 40 million in all stats.

I just saw it on youtube... wow... that looks harder than Seven Force on hard too. But, I wouldn't underestimate level 1-3 on master ninja.

"Some live, some die

The hardest game, huh...The hardest game in my game library as of today is Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Even without the team mission insane-ness, it still makes a real difficult game to complete. Gran Turismo 5 is almost equally hard, but I'd say I will become a champ racer sooner than a Master Ninja Ryu was.

cromrea

cromrea

Galaxy mage

Hmmm... Super Mario Bros 2 in Family computer what do you think xDDD

I must add Devil May Cry 3 original edition.

"Some live, some die

PORTAL 2.
That game is hard.

Jet Set Willy 2 on Amstrad.

This (very) old game is simply impossible.

definitely Ninja Gaiden 2, way back in the old nes days. That game was unbeatable for me. Is it me or are the games they make nowadays for the ps3 and new consoles easier.

I've got another one : Teenage mutant heroe turtles 1 on the nes. Many tries and no success in beating this game. (Long time ago^^)

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

BRAID?

BRAID!

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

Monster hunter 2 I've had plenty of time still locked and fails to finish

Solo la oscuridad de mi alma me hace fuerte,La oscuridad es mi camino...las tinieblas mi trono...y tu agonia mi aliento
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕ ‿ ◕░▒▓█▇▅▂ Signature Image

castelvania lord of shadows

Ninja Gaiden on the hardest difficulty is next to impossible

But when RE3 Nemesis came out...... Darn it I HATED THAT MONSTER.

He scared me a lot

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 131 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.