Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The most hilarious scene that you've read or seen - Minitokyo

The most hilarious scene that you've read or seen

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

sakuya-sama

sakuya-sama

Lonely Kitty

It can be of an anime or manga.

I have to say that the first episody of Ouran High School Host Club is unforgetable. I'll never forget that big arrow pointing to that vase for several minutes, suddenly Haruhi accidentally knocks over and breaks the (antique) vase valued at

Last Work: Welcome to Golden Sea.
Pocket Wisdom? "(...) The best of us can find happiness in misery."

Signature

in The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi when kyon promises Mikuru that he would stop haruhi from harassing her. but then haruhi strips Mikuru and dresses Mikuru and herself in the bunny girl outfits and all Kyon can do is think that he can't get enough of the outfit.

that is my most recent one but i have seen so many anime i can't remember anything else at the moment.

The "Shooting-people-is-wrong chop!" scene from episode 14 of Letter Bee. ^^ That and the beginning of that episode when Lag was walking around saying "Good morning" to everyone he sees.

ever scene in To Love RU was hilarious

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

All the funny Excel moments in Excel Saga. I couldn't stop laughing at her antics.

Signature

Ranma 1/2: Ranma and Akane are about to kiss into the gym...pain...then zoom out and you are back to the camera with Genma and Sou recording the whole scene and all the family is around waiting for this :-) lol

Slam Dunk: Hanamichi sees Rukawa as a fish at the fair

darkharmony

Mega Buster

One piece....can't help myself laughing when usopp or chopper opens their jaw really wide....lol....

Pretty much 95% of the scenes in Gintama are all too funny to pick from. But if i had to pick just ONE, then just ONE word: SANDPAPER.

In Fairy Tail, when Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Elsa and Happy have to act and, at the end, destroy everything. XDDDDD

Full Metal Panic Fumoffu has alot to choose from.

It would have to be an episode form Naruto,a filler actually, in which they try to see kakashi's face under the mask.It was hilarious i could not stop myself from laughing my pants out.

full metal panic fumoffu.. everything is funny XD

A scene from pandora hearts where Alice is fighting with a big and strong man. She makes him angry and when the fight starts, she suddenly remembers that she could not use her power.

cronaxkid11

cronaxkid11

Gabbii-Senpai

Fullmetal panic fumofu. When they are doing random gym exercises, never laughed so hard, ever

I'm on Team Edward, Elric that is

ya one piece is def one of the best for comic moments

first chapter of beelzebub

D.Gray-man where Lavi finally sees Chomesuke in her human form and has to go STRIKEEE!~ <333 i had to rewatch that a few times xD

I got it tied between Full Metal Panic Fumoffu and Clannad.

Everything in Fumoffu was funny, especially Bonta-kun. For Clannad, the scene in which Nagisa is to talk to Ryou about the Drama Club but Sunohara and Tomoya had told Ryou it was to be a confession of love. Add in Nagisa's inability to just spit things out....^_^.

GTO, the whole series is a laugh jejej.

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

Every time what happens when Negi from Negima sneezes.

Funniest episode of an anime ive ever seen is Naruto ep 101 - Where the try to take kakashi's mask off.

Signature

funny Excel

The Scene in which Yuuri is fighting the hord of Kotsuhizoku in KKM. His reaction was hilarious, and as well the way he immitated that Enimaru bird... XDDDDD

The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya in season 2 when Mikuru, Yuki and Haruhi walked out and Kyon said Excellent.

any scenes with Kon from Bleach...he is too much! :D:D:D:D:D:D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.