Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 He likes me,he likes me not...>.< - Minitokyo

He likes me,he likes me not...>.<

page 1 of 1 14 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I have a friend like that. he constantly asks me how I'm doing, if I'm alright, helps me out, calms me down, talks to me, I have tried a few times to maybe help it along as becoming more, but as a proper gentleman he always brings the conversation around and we stay friends. not all males want to be anything more than just friends, some males can become best of friends, I have had several males like this in the past, when we have been nothing but just friends. in my opinion, to me, that's all that is sounds like, but I'm seriously nieve in this department but to me that's what it sounds like just based entirely on what I've dealt with in my sort of lifetime. hope that this helps you somewhat, sorry that it probably didn't help much

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I am torn in my response. I have friends who are like that, and they have stayed as friends; however, I have had other friends and we became more than friends after I started noticing. It's up to you girl. (Hmm... but I might not help a lot.)

Quote by angelxxuanI have a friend like that. he constantly asks me how I'm doing, if I'm alright, helps me out, calms me down, talks to me, I have tried a few times to maybe help it along as becoming more, but as a proper gentleman he always brings the conversation around and we stay friends. not all males want to be anything more than just friends, some males can become best of friends, I have had several males like this in the past, when we have been nothing but just friends. in my opinion, to me, that's all that is sounds like, but I'm seriously nieve in this department but to me that's what it sounds like just based entirely on what I've dealt with in my sort of lifetime. hope that this helps you somewhat, sorry that it probably didn't help much

I can totally understand what you mean.I appreciate it.But I guess I should have told you what kind of guy he is.First things first- he is definitely N.O.T a gentleman.^^' I don't mean that he is a bad guy but he is kinda cold and reserved.And he has reduced like a hundred girls to tears.He has a real sharp tongue and he seriously needs anger management!<XD So...what do you think now?

merged: 01-30-2010 ~ 04:41pm

Quote by KarmiraI am torn in my response. I have friends who are like that, and they have stayed as friends; however, I have had other friends and we became more than friends after I started noticing. It's up to you girl. (Hmm... but I might not help a lot.)

Thanks!^^
I guess it really does depend on me.I'll think about it.

Quote: Thanks!^^
I guess it really does depend on me.I'll think about it.

With the knowledge that he isn't usually like that, it makes me lean more toward him wanting to be different for you. Good luck, girl!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

then it tells me silver that you have a thing for bad boys :/ because I would not want to date anyone close to that. I prefer the nice guys, the gentlemen, the ones that are into to things that I am and isn't embarrassed cause I like to be cute and adorable. so if it was me I would just keep it friends, most times it's a pain and not worth it to take up with someone such as that, in my opinion anyways

BuBbLeS!

Signature

asdgfasdgsadg

i thinks he likes u so much :)) but the most important that ur feeling for him. that's right, it' depend on u :x

i think he like u too but how u feeling with him

hmm, i'd say 65% he has something going for you, but it may be that he's holding back for some reason, like the rumours that he once started or not being sure about your feelings for him ^^ go for it!

he likes me...<3

he likes me hot!

lol............

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

i agree with karmira it seems to me that he does have feeling for u but it up to u
if u feel u can u put up with his attitude then go for it :)
but id be careful because he seems like he would get really nasty if things go bad ... so watch out

hehe good luck :)

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.