Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rukia <3 Ichigo or Inoue <3 Ichigo - Minitokyo

Rukia <3 Ichigo or Inoue <3 Ichigo

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

dyandra101

dyandra101

Wise ass

Well, someday Ichigo must choose a soul mate that he truly love and care the most.. Who do think will he choose in the end? Orihime Inoue or Kuchiki Rukia?

Discuss all Bleach fan...

Did I hurt your feeling? Get a life..

I think it has to be Rukia.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

won't be cruel and list a spoiler for the fans, but it should be orihime cause rukia got renji in a way, they are both lieutenants and not out ranking anyone or anything. and on a bonus orihime is the same realm as ichigo and I bet byakua wouldn't dare let his younger sister have anything to do with rukia, he seems to be very protective of her. that's probably a semi spoiler there, but they do have the same last name so the rest of the spoiler I won't share

BuBbLeS!

Signature

is that so? i hope you're wrong. i'm more on ichigoxrukia...

Quote by angelxxuanwon't be cruel and list a spoiler for the fans, but it should be orihime cause rukia got renji in a way, they are both lieutenants and not out ranking anyone or anything. and on a bonus orihime is the same realm as ichigo and I bet byakua wouldn't dare let his younger sister have anything to do with rukia, he seems to be very protective of her. that's probably a semi spoiler there, but they do have the same last name so the rest of the spoiler I won't share

IchiRukia! Orihime stupid and too compassionate... By all canons of anime Ichigo should be with Rukia! Orihime should be with Ishida)))) They are a good couple)))

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

My fave is Ichigo and Rukia, besides there is two duet Ichigo and Rukia songs out there and the two of them understand each other very well. So I think Ichigo and Rukia will end up together.

Signature

Inoue <3 Ichigo

i'll go with orihime because shes hot and clumsy.

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

If Ulquiorra was still alive, I'd prefer him with Orihime.

Signature

Ichigo and Inoue!

dyandra101

dyandra101

Wise ass

Quote by minayuri

Spoiler (show)

If Ulquiorra was still alive, I'd prefer him with Orihime.

Noooo~~! I seriously do not like Ulquiorra<3 Orihime!D: Or as you say it ''Ulquihime''.. D:<
I mean Ulquiorra deserve better. I don't know how possible one could think that Orihime and Ulquiorra suit to be a couple. That's just wrong man..

Anyway, sorry Ulquihime fanatics...

Did I hurt your feeling? Get a life..

Rouzmary

Rouzmary

...Hanatsuki...

Rukia, they fit each other, Orihime's simply doesnt go with him...;)

...Nothing is Eternal but Eternity...

it must be inoue cuz i think they love each other specially inoue.............

pilania

pilania

Question Reality

I hope he ends up with Nel. Rukia is my second favorite.

Dhita

Dhita

dhita_skywalker

It's gonna be Rukia, she's strong. Ichigo won't be suit with some weakling like Orihime.

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

Orihime... I Like her End up with Ichigo... XD

Rukia Rukia Rukia ra ra ra =)

Signature

it has to be ichigo and rukia

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

I am very serious om ichukia. The couple is too good. They love each other, and are somewhat compatible.
They are both soul reapers even Ichigo is a substitute. Renji X Rukia is more a friendship. Orhime X Ichigo is more of a I like him, but he doesn't the same. Uryu X Orihime is a better relationship. Ichigo and Rukia are a

merged: 03-16-2010 ~ 06:11am
I am extremely serious on Ichigo and Rukia relationship it is good because they are both shigami although Ichigo is substitute. Orhime is not compatible with Ichigo. It is more of a I like him,but he doesn't love me the same way. Orhime is a human with powers like Uryuu. They are more a couple. Think about Ulquirra vs Ichigo. Who was protecting Inoue.It was Uryuu. as for Renji X Rukia.That is a understandable couple. Yet although Renji loves her. The couple is very different. they understand each other,but it is more friendly than anything even though Renji is so tied to her yet Rukia thinks more of Ichigo. See Renji was the past, but now she met Ichigo, and they are all friends, but Rukia's bond is so great with Ichigo that they have been inseparable. They have been slowly learning each other, and are drawing closer.See love happens when you meet someone you like, and you get to know them.

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

Rukia...Inouhe way too soft for ichigo

Signature

42-42-564

DIE!, bloodsuckers!!!

...KUROSAKI X KUCHIKI....

...Orihime could be a god partner for Ichigo...but...

...=_=...

..OMAE NO TAMASHII ITADAKEYO!!!!

definitely ichigoXrukia they look good together!

-my favorite couple so far-

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Quote by frkac88definitely ichigoXrukia they look good together!

-my favorite couple so far-

Great!

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

rukia cuz rukia is much stronger than that damn orihime

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.