Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your worst subject in school? - Minitokyo

What's your worst subject in school?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Right now, I have to say I am completely hating my scope and measures course. Bad enough that statistics are evil, imagine applying them to political science! *shudders* It's a required course for my major, too, so there's no way I can just drop it and take something more fun, like oh, "History of the Spanish Inquisition"!
(*^o^*)
We're doing regression analysis right now, and all I can do is stare at the prof, 'cuz he's speaking Russian for all I'm understanding!

Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i really hate math and english

Signature Image

ShingoHibiki

ShingoHibiki

Darkest Days

Match used to be my worst subject. I thought I sucked at it but it turned out that I was actually good at it, I just hated doing it. English was similar only because I was lazy. English should have been my best subject but I was always bored in it and never did anything.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

lol I'm bad at.....errrrr I guess AP Geometry cause I got a low B in that class! does that count? ^_^'

Magically Delicious, yo.

Me? I'm bad at physics ^_^'

fenrir00

fenrir00

Random Otaku

Its been awhile since I've been to school, being as I'm 22, but I really disliked math and English. Don't get me wrong, I was really good in both subjects, I just didn't like them. Never really had a worst subject, I'm one of those ppl that breezes through school...

If only we forever had the chance for another day...

Then the pain from the past will fade away.....

XesT

I am away the next days -_-

German. The lol thing is that I am german XD I don't know why but I can't really write without making mistakes. The scary thing is that I am bad in english, franch and russian too... so... what language should I speak now?!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

i have probs with physics (but not maths o.o) and latin (so much vocab). wuah >_<''

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

French, it's what holding me back!!! ......... hahaha.... ah well, I'm getting better.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Gosh.......Well I don't know.....If I apply myself all subjects are easy.....but math became Satan in a hurry for me....Espically Advanced Calc....@_@ Stay far away from that......or else bring a cross....>.>

Signature Image

I hate University Statistics, I wish I did not have to do it but it is a core subject. It is even worse when your lecturer and the tutors can't speak english very well.

I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away,
then I wrote it in the sky but the wind blew it away,
so I wrote it in my heart and that's where it will stay...

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

Algebra.....its evil....

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

computer science ap :/ my teacher can't teach!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by Sweet_angelAlgebra.....its evil....

That is so true....Algebra is VERY evil.....and the teacher I had teaching it was even worse....he hated me....seriously he did too.

Signature Image

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

^^'

all of my classes .. except for .. speechh!! ^-^ and danceee!! ^.~ recess TOo!!

everything... except for PE.

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Quote by Paoloeverything... except for PE.

everything...including, no definitely including pe!!! XD

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

chemistry..and...physics.
*argh,,, wana kill them both*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

The worst class EVER designed by the human race would definitely have to be Linear Algebra: Matrices and Matrix Vector Operations.

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

I'am pretty bad in most of my classes but my worst subject would be Spanish.

i hate my film class, its four hours long and completely pointless since i already know all the material

For me it's a tie-up between undergrad Diff-EQ and Finite Element Analysis
If you're not an engineer be glad you don't know what FEA is and don't ask
If you are an engineer - I'm sorry -_-

The worst subject is Math. then followed by Malaysia's History, and BM or call it as Malay.

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

I hate Geometry and Theater. Proofs are useless and its not like im going to go up to a random person and say "prove the xb is congruent to ny or else ill kill you!!". Theater is annoying with the scripts and the acting, it hought it would be a fun experience...i geuss i was wrong.

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.