Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Music DVDs: do you own? - Minitokyo

Music DVDs: do you own?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

I was wondering...does anybody own music DVDs? Ya' know, DVDs of their favourite band or musicians...I have these:

Children of Bodom - Chaos Ridden Years
Children of Bodom - Nosturi
Helloween - High Live
Helloween - The Pumpkin Videos
Megadeth - Arsenal of Megadeth
Judas Priest - Rising in the East
Iron Maiden - Visions of the Beast
Metallica - Orgullo, Pasi

No, I prefer to download mp3s...

Yeah, MP3s OK, but you download music videos too?

I don't have Music video DVD but I've a lot of DVD anime such as "Mai-hime", "Ouran Host club", etc... ^.^

kmt89cccp

kmt89cccp

I'm a Satan in f**cking world

DVD Anime - Ghost in the Shell 1 & 2, Gunslinger Girl S01 & 02, Vampire Hunter D, Ergo Proxy
DVD Music - Queen - Rock Montreal

?-miyavi- 7 Samurai Sessions DVD O.O :3 yammee

i'm download only 55+

no.. don't have any

Music DVD's I Own:

- Green Day: "Bullet in a Bible"
- Gorillaz: "Demon Days Live", "Phase 1 - Celebrity Take Down", "Phase 2 - Slowboat To Hades"
- Pulp: "Ultimate Live"
- Split Enz: Self Titled
- Depeche Mode: "101"
- Daft Punk: "Interstella 5555"
- Tupac Shakur: "Live at the House of Blues", "Tupac: Resurrection" (which is more of a documentary/drama film than an actual concert DVD - but I think it still qualifies)
- Dr Dre: "The Up In Smoke Tour"

Going to get: Blur - "No Distance Left To Run"

Uh, I used to like "Interstella 555"! But then I changed my taste in music... XD
BtW, I still consider it really cool. ^___^

used to own interstella 55555 too

My friend gave me a bunch

Gorillaz: Phase One: Celebrity Take Down
KAT-TUN: Real Face
MUSE: (don't have it me but I do believe it's Absolution)
Queen
ABBA
Journey

i want the "queen" one!

BlackPoisonRose

BlackPoisonRose

The Heaven beside you

I love music DVDs ^^ I am a big fan of 90's rock ^.^ unfortunately some was not released on DVD and I only own the VHS

Wow, VHS are very rare, nowadays! Keep them as best as you can!

I've got Opeth's 'The Roundhouse Tapes' and Green Day's 'Bullet in a BIble' back from when I used to be hooked on them (~3 years ago).

DVD Anime - Ghost in the Shell 1 & 2, Gunslinger Girl S01 & 02, Vampire Hunter D, Ergo Proxy
DVD Music - Queen - Rock Montreal

like, concerts? I have a bunch by Radwimps, AAA, Super Junior, Big Bang, FT Island, Hamasaki Ayumi, AAA, NEWS, Miyavi, and a bunch of others XD Concerts are so much fun to watch!

thesleepingdoll

thesleepingdoll

? Frozen Rose ?

Super Junior's 3rd Album "SORRY SORRY", Tohoshinki's "Mirotic Live DVD" (Concert though) and the "Mirotic" album.

omona! ?(

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Sure do. You can see which ones here. I also have Interstella 5555, but that one's sorted under anime. Also, DVDaficionado does not list "Shpongle - Live in Concert" -- at least not yet -- but I have that one too. (It's a fairly new DVD.)

Somewhat interesting trivia: I was actually at the concert when they filmed the "Kamelot - A Long Winter's Night" DVD.

I envy you guys~T

my father owns dvd of old rock bands' concerts

I don't have dvd music
i just have dvd anime =p

kamijojieun

kamijojieun

LOOKIG FORWARD?

I usually download, but if I really love 'em, i buy them.
I have Evanescence - Anywhere but home
Versailles ~Philharmonic Quintet~ - Chateau de Versailles
and some Korean artists...^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.