Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is this Anim - Minitokyo

What is this Anim

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Hey I'm wandering what this anime/manga is I like the characters very mugh and no matter where I look I can't find anything on it.
I made a wallpaper out of it that's how mugh I love it

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/47915/

Please!!! if anybody knows, ANYTHING. please tell. I'm desperate. XD

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

this doesn't have to be a serie, maybe it's just a computer graphic made by an artist, that doesn't draw manga.

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

there were lots more of this kind of pictures with these characters does an artist come up with a whole series of pics. would be dissapointing.

Signature

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

That's just fanart or concept drawings I believe.

doomsong06

doomsong06

Happy Noodle Boy RoXoRz!!!

Well I've heard of people creating pictures just for the fun of it. But who knows I could be wrong. I've never seen a picture like that before but who knows.

MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! CAT CHOW!!! CEASE YOUR FLATULENT WINDS AND HEAR MY MIND NUMBING EXPULSIONS OF WICKED NOISE!!! GRRRRRR!!! CHEESE!!!! - Happy Noodle Boy

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

wth!? I am positive that i've already replied to this thread! What the.... ^_^' heh.... what did i say in the other one aye? ...umm..

oh yeah, i like the pose the robobabe does :) and.... i searched the net for it.... couldn't find anything, well... maybe because i only searched for the name "robogirls" yeah? yeah. :D

Signature

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Quote by xandmanwth!? I am positive that i've already replied to this thread! What the.... ^_^' heh....

eh no you didn't

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

yeah i did.... i just replied to it about 2 minutes ago or so ^_^'

Signature

i must admit that chibokko might be right, however, i would check into the nuku nuku series, chobits, or hand maid may, try doing a google image search for mecha and cat.

if you know where it's from, try contacting the author, they usually know where they've seen their subjects.

looking through a list of anime ( directories, anipke, animenation, et cetera... ) for cat-girl, mecha, or other related terms. i've found artists who have stopped drawing their old art, and recovered lost data ( via the way back machine ) from just a watermark in an image i've downloaded from Kazaa.

it may take a while but don't give-up, it took me two weeks to get all of skribblekid's old h-poll art.

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Quote by xandmanyeah i did.... i just replied to it about 2 minutes ago or so ^_^'

No really it doesn't show I dit get a notification but I don't see it.

Weird

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hehe, no worries about it.... i just saw in my pm that chii deleted my post.... that's why you couldn't see it ^_^' heh.... sorry ^_^'

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

another nice unknown cg......... :nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I dunno, me stupid ^_^'

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

well... probably is private art thanks anyway

Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.