Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fullmetal Alchemist fan game - Minitokyo

Fullmetal Alchemist fan game

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Sandy

Sandy

graphic fighter

It's been a while since I'm lurking on this website: http://www.ocean-x.com/hagaren/

From what I know, it's a chinese fan game for PC which was supposed to be out in August but was delayed to 20th October 2004. All I can tell is that the design is just awesomely accurate to the original serie and you have to admit Ed is just so sexy in the military uniform + ponytail. @_@;

The opening song is really nice and the voices don't sound too bad but seriously the art rocks. XD Is there anyone fluent in Chinese willing to translate the important information from the page?

I'm so gonna *hope to* get that game when it'll be out, or at least have my hands on the fmv/arts. >_<

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

same with me...
*mouth watering.... can't wait*
thx for the info..and share it in here :nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

i do have to say that the artwork is almost identical to the original anime artwork......

and it pretty cool seeing edward in a military uniform......i would translate the page....but it's 3am rite now and my eyes and brain isn't working too well XD

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I don't get it? What's a fan game ? Anyway this does look cool.

Signature Image

Sandy

Sandy

graphic fighter

A fan game is like a fan art or a fan fiction except it's a game in this case. Normally, any fan work shall not generate any financial profits but in this case, I think they are going to sell it tho they probably don't have the rights to exploit the Fullmetal Alchemist serie. Anyways I hope we'll know more about this if Rex can translate a bit for us! :D <3

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

i almost forgot this thread XD

my chinese is a bit rusty at this point....but i can make out most of it..

the game is an adventure novel type game, where it's like basically reading a novel....but u do get to make choices that determines the outcome of them game. there are also battle events during the game it seems. it's a card based battle system.

the story takes place 5 years after the elrics brother's attempt on human transmutation. And (i dunno how, but it doesn't follow the anime storyline) Edward had successfully returned Alphonse to his human form. They have been living a quiet life in Central ever since.

Edward also never left the military, but instead, he rose up the rank and became the youngest colonel (or some very high rank...im not very good with military ranking system XD) in Central. He also serves as the Furher's Secutary. Roy, who is now vice-Furher, is still trying to achieve his "dream."

(this part is direct translation):
But, you cannot gain something without sacrifice, that is the principle of equivalent trade that governs the flow of the world; however, what had Edward sacrifice to have his brother return him? How long will their peaceful life last?

here is an http link to a commercial of the game:
http://pp1022.w25.west263.cn/game_mpeg.mpg (23megs, MPEG format)

Sandy

Sandy

graphic fighter

Wow thanks Rex! Makes things a lot clearer. ^^ Anyway, I directly emailed the creator of the game and they replied me. I asked about an eventual English version, about where to buy the comic displayed on their page and how to get more of their artworks. Here's his reply:

Quote: Actually we think of the Eng version before, but as you know, the most important thing is to finish this game first ^^bb that's possible that we will translate it into English if we have time in the future, or we will be so glad that someone help we to do so.. ya, but after all it's just a plan but not surelly work out ^^bbbb

the comic we put on the web is just for propagate the game, and the pages which can seen in our website is the whole |||||

In fact, there's a GAME BOOK included in the game box, which contain some of the setting pictures or gallery~

I've already replied to know how to order the game when it'll be out for oversea customer. I'll post more information when I'll get a reply. ^^

RahXephon

the Professor

Will this get translated into english?

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

i'll help them translate!!! lol

as long as i get a free copy of the game XD

Sandy

Sandy

graphic fighter

Rex I think you can just email them and tell you can help. XD Damn I envy you so much ><! I wish my father told me how to speak and read Chinese when I was young. :(

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.