Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How you explain the difference b/w anime and cartoons - Minitokyo

How you explain the difference b/w anime and cartoons

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

i wood say to that same person. "Its over nine-thousand!"

In the level of sophistication. Cartoons are often stupid, while Anime has an entire rulebook for them.

freestrike2

freestrike2

drop your sword or I'll kill you

Quote by samanthacarter1In the level of sophistication. Cartoons are often stupid, while Anime has an entire rulebook for them.

I agree but there are some anime that are really stupid that makes your head aching, being annoyed with that anime and there are some of it are really nonsense. I mean exagge/over acting.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."Signature

Anime is Japan, that's all

the cartoons r boring i dont get along with there series

just anime nd also they r frm japan

Anime's usually have a plot, great art and have a lot of genre's ( EX :code geass = comedy + drama + action + mecha ..) not to mention age recommendations ( i think that's how their called) while most cartoons are episodic , fast art , usually just focus on comedy ( if not always) , can be watched at all ages XD . And anime's are pure Japanese awesomeness <333.

Quote by holynightanime = japan

this

Anime is just a more stylised and worked on cartoon aimed at people of any age depending on the genre.

General cartoons are like a bunch of oneshots with pretty much no plot, the animation usually isn't as great and its mostly aimed at kids.

anime and cartoons are diff. bec. of their drawing style

anime is japanase cartoon have a good story..
cartoon is from USA, sometimes just for children....

anime from japan
cartoon from west

cartoons from america compared to anime is way different

in my opinion the eyes and the details of anime are better than cartoons. and in anime theres are huge amounts of genres compared to cartoons. anime as you know has alot so i wont list them as for cartoons which have mainly childrens genre and superhero

Anime has a plot, drawn beautifully and sometimes great music involved. Anime even has an album from character songs. Most anime is not meant for the younger in age.
Cartoon is for entertainment. Cartoon was made usually for kids.

Anime has soul..

Anime is made in Japan and it also has more life like characters than cartoons.

Cartoons generally pertain to Western animation. On the other hand, anime is strictly Japanese.

Anime is part of cartoons, just from Japanese~~~

'Please explain the difference between water and oil.'

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

Anime is animation originating in Japan. The world outside Japan regards anime as "Japanese animation". Anime originated about 1917.

Anime is Japanese...that's probably the main difference between the two, but then you have teen titans (is that anime or cartoon?!)

yanami26

yanami26

So close yet So far

anime is much cooler andbetter than cartoons!

Watch me fall; watch me rise; watch me do it all over again.

Pictures are for those who cannot remember.

Anime is from Japan.

cartoons are more like the ones aired in disney and cartoon network while anime is drawn and made by japanese... that's how i say it~

Cartoons- give more emphasize on quality rather than emotion whle in anime you get more emotion and pulls u into the story itself!

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.