Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I can not load skany - Minitokyo

I can not load skany

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Can not I load skany on a server, recently warning darted out that I inundated skany which repeated oneself already, there was a 1 warning, I in future will be more attentive, why can not I inundate skany so? (Translate text by a translator)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

you are now restricted, meaning you cannot upload things any more. you can appeal this in a few months to the person that restricted you, in which you were restricted to begin with. I checked your profile and firefly listed it for uploading mature content. you cannot upload anything now. you will not obtain credits for these months that you are restricted either. sorry and I hope this does not sound rude, but that is what I found on your profile, you will just have to wait it out now and show to the mod that restricted you that you will not do it again.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.