Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 QUEEN - Who listen Queen? You're favorite songs of Queen - Minitokyo

QUEEN - Who listen Queen? You're favorite songs of Queen

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

kmt89cccp

kmt89cccp

I'm a Satan in f**cking world

Hi I Love Queen & Freddie Mercury. The best song - Killer Queen, Invisible Man, Innunendo, Show must go on & No one but you (only tthe good die young)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

a queen fan has appeared ! I can't believe I'd ever find another queen fan. I started listening to them from a very young age, I raided my mom's stuff a lot. and I sort of lost track with them and then poof it appears in highlander again and I'm like oh my. my favorite song of theirs is who wants to live forever, it's a most suitable song. for the longest I thought they were also Kansas because they both sounded the same when I first heard Kansas dust in the wind, also highlander induced. but I'm so glad to have found another queen fan and to me, personally, they really don't sound the same without freddie RIP freddie

BuBbLeS!

Signature

fat bottom girls, and of course bohemian rapsody

You Don't Fool Me

Mechashadow213

Mechashadow213

The Savior of the Internet

Ohh. I love the following songs:

You don't fool me
Flash
We are the champions
Invisible man
I've gone slightly mad
Its a kind of magic

United we stand divided we fall.

You don't fool me
FLASH
We are the champions!
Invisible man
I've gone slightly mad
and It's a kind of magic. maybe bohemian rhapsody. that's kinda ish with me.

we are the champions!
i actually only know this song from a thai movie.

i adore queen! best song "don't stop me now"

2 songs i love - show must go on and we are the champions

gut

One the first songs my memory holds is Radio Gaga, from when I was 5 years old. Great song, even deep, I think. Of course I like several others, especially IMO their best, the Bohemian Rapsody, a true classic.

i have only the greatest hits disc and my favorite songs are innuendo (great song), crazy little thing called love and made in heaven.

"Bohemian Rhapsody" - my all time favourite song. From of course,their fabulous 1975 album "A Night At The Opera."

Other favourites by Queen: "Radio Gaga," "I Want It All," "A Kind Of Magic," "Your My Best Friend," "Bicycle Race" & "Who Wants To Live Forever?"

any queens song i listen to

Who wants to live forever and We are the champions. These are my favorite Queen's songs. :D

we are the champions my friend.......

Anherika

Anherika

See you Space... Cowboy

I love Queen... my favorite songs are We Will Rock you, The Show Must Go On, Bohemian Rhapsody, The Miracle, I wan't to break Free and A kind Of Magic. Aaaa! and Radio GaGa =)

I was born to love you

nope, don't listen to queen

Bohemian rapsody !

I love Queen! My favorite song: Innuendo!

Oh, me! And definitely "Love of my life"

I think i mostly listen "Show Must Go On" and "Who Wants to Live Forever". Love them ^^

psyche458

psyche458

the dark warper

the killer queen and don't stop me now....

Signature
all is fair in death
my-maiden sakura photoshop-lovers soul-eater-shibusen

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Don't Stop Me Now!

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.