Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 QUEEN - Who listen Queen? You're favorite songs of Queen - Minitokyo

QUEEN - Who listen Queen? You're favorite songs of Queen

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

that was legendary band, nice song

Bohemian rapsody is the best!

all songs! i love them!:D

kmt89cccp

kmt89cccp

I'm a Satan in f**cking world

Happy New Year 4 all Queen's Fans!

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

omds I haven't listened to Queen in years. I used to be such a big fan as a kid though. It's nothing against Queen I just haven't been listening to any music really. I'm good with memorising lyrics, but I have no idea what most of the songs are really about. I can still remember the entire bohemian rapsody (yay =D) and I can tell that it is some kind of story. Other songs like Seven Seas of Rye are a bit out there though, or at least for me when I was a child.

My taste has probably changed but my favourite song was Hammer to Fall.
Others were
Who wants to live forever and the show must go on.

Oh dear I now recall singing "flat chested girls make the loli world go round" to the tune of Fat Bottomed Girls a little while ago ^_^;
Sorry Freddie, sorry Queen fans >.<

Neurotripsy

Neurotripsy

알리시아

---

vdaymassacre

vdaymassacre

Yaoi Fangirl Elite

Love Of My Life and Bohemian Rhapsody

Video games and death metal= Pure love.
=================================
Shameless self-promotion XD

kyo-tohru-1985

kyo-tohru-1985

wood elf

Queen is an awesome band love them. my favorite song would be a tie between Who Wants to Live Forever and Somebody to Love.

I like Queen & Freddie Mercury

Queen - Another want bites the dust

"Ce qui noie quelqu'un, ce n'est pas le plongeon, mais le fait de rester sous l'eau."

Paulo Coelho

gabrielkx

gabrielkx

The shadow

I love "Somebody to love", "we are the champions", "don't stop me now" and the classic "bohemian rhapsody"

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

Bohemian Rhapsody! It is tied to my memories. ^_^

bycicle!
FLASH
bohemian raphsody

Yeah! I love this group! 39 is my fav song.

bohemian rhapsody and somebody to love

dont stop me now is great

Bohemian Rhapsody, Don't Stop me Now, We Will Rock You, Stone Cold Crazy- killer songs!

Bohemian Rhapsody ? ? ? ~~~

i love bohemian rhapsody...

isarah

isarah

URperfect2me

I love it , my favorites songs are amongst others : the Show Must Go On , Too Much Love Will Kill You

You don't fool me
and
Bohemian Rhapsody

I think all of the Best Hits CDs were the best of theirs. Though most world popular is We are the Champions and Another One Bites the Dust .

From Queen, hmmm... good question. I would probably say a ite between Another One Bites The Dust and We Are The Champions.

smokeonthewater

smokeonthewater

Watch out!

I'm not a queen fan but I like to listen. The list: Fat Bottomed Girls, jesus, son and daughter, don't stop me now, killer queen, another bites in the dust and we will rock you

Do you know what you are? You are what you is, You is what you am.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.